Need help with IGF-1 LR3 (NEWBIE)

hijack93

Hello, im 20 and i want to use IGF-1 LR3. I heard good things about it and that it got minor side effects. I searched on the internet about where to buy and that stuff but im confused.. I contacted some companies that sell it for research purposes and said me that its dangerous to use it because the vials are not sterile so that why its intended for research purposes only. I need some help with that is that true and if yes where i can buy some legit.. and how i use it i have never use peptides or anything inject-able never in my life.. Thank you.

get more posts first off.. second make sure you buy it in powder form cuz it will lose potency over time, you will have to mix it your self and good luck.
click on the lion at top of page.

How long does it last in the fridge after i mixed it with acetic acid? Should i mix it only with acetic acid 0.6?

not really sure i know what other people think but there are no facts.. i use only bw.
if you get a bunch of vials just mix one at a time im gonna guess and say after 20days it will start to lose potency but just my thoughts not facts

is there a full giude about igf-1 lr3 because i cant find any on the forum.. can someone send me e link pls?

Thank you man... Last question.. I just ordered the stuff.. i will use bac water because i heard that aa is pain in the ass and it can cause tissue necrosis.. How long did it last for you in bac and how fast did it worked for you? Sorry for asking too much questions :p

Back