need help with measuring, not sure how much to take

mleads

ok, I am new to the board and have posted only once before. I am planning to start a Deca only cylce (deca qv 300) for aprox. 10-12 weeks. My question is, and please dont find this stupid, how do I measure or draw 300mg (each time) from the bottle? I know it sounds stupid.

I had only done a cycle once before about 5 or 6 yrs ago and my friend had gotton me the syringes and cycle (there were 12 small bottles of deca) and I had injected one bottle per week.

My problem is that with the new cycle I am going to take I was given one Bottle (bigger of course) and I am confused on how much to draw each time and what needles to use with it. I am not familiar with mg, ml, mil, and so on. I am not familiar in what the difference is from a mg to an ml or how to measure it. I have tried researching it for hours before posting this and was wondering if anyone can help me out.

Also on the bottle is a net content of 10 ml, and suggested use is 1ml (which i am guessing is 10 uses per bottle at 1ml)

any help is appreciated

thanks

26yrs old, weight about 180, work out 3 times a week, I dont eat crappy food period.

I know, i've heard it all before about straite deca cycle, but as I described in my first post 3 days ago, I am doing only deca because i had almost no side affects and I had seen a pretty good gain in size forwhat I wanted to do.

Sorry, but this is a huge mistake. You say you got it all figured out, but can't divide 10 by 1.

If it is 300mg per ml, then 1 ml = 300mg. So you inject 1ml and get 300mg of deca.

You will pretty much NEVER get 10 ml out of a 10ml vial. It never works out that way. You have a certain amount of loss in the pin and the vials seem to never have a full 10ml in them.

I never said I had it all figured out, if I did I wouldnt be posting this question. I understand where you are coming from Swellen (me taking the deca only, but I rather stick with something that has given me the least amount of side of affects, instead of taking test which to me is a question as to how I may react) But I do appreciate the responce, because you did answer my question. and to make sure I am correct 300mg equals 1ml.

I do have another question, and I hope that you can help out as well. Now when i buy the syringes (for EI: 1cc) how many cc's are equal to 300mg? I am defnitely confused with measuring and such.

again thank you for your responce

Wow Man, Maybe You Shouldn't Use Aas. 1cc = 1 Ml. I Take It Your Vial Is 10 Ml So You Also Have Ten Cc's. Each Cc Or Ml Has 300 Mg Of Deca. Mod, Double Check My Work.

Swellin said:
Sorry, but this is a huge mistake. You say you got it all figured out, but can't divide 10 by 1.

If it is 300mg per ml, then 1 ml = 300mg. So you inject 1ml and get 300mg of deca.

You will pretty much NEVER get 10 ml out of a 10ml vial. It never works out that way. You have a certain amount of loss in the pin and the vials seem to never have a full 10ml in them.

True. Plus drawing out that last quarter/half ml or so is always next to impossible.

I have personally considered some ill-advised cycles before as well, including deca-only. I can see where you are coming from wanting to minimize side effects.

Just keep in mind the main risk you are taking with deca is very strong shutdown and uncertain recovery after the cycle. Many people choose to run a low dose of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) with deca (swale's protocol). You might want to research that. At the very least follow with a reasonable pct.

mleads said:
ok, I am new to the board and have posted only once before. I am planning to start a Deca only cylce (deca qv 300) for aprox. 10-12 weeks. My question is, and please dont find this stupid, how do I measure or draw 300mg (each time) from the bottle? I know it sounds stupid.

Dude, you will get better results from a test only cycle (no deca dick) Or run 400 mgs test/300 deca. It sounds like you have your mind made up, it also sounds like you don't know the first thing about injections. My advice to you.
go here. www.spotinjections.com and make sure you asperate as well. I'm not trying to flame you but Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is serious and you just want too make sure you do it right.

Listening to the vets and members here who have the exp. is a good start. I have learned and still continue to learn things on this board.
Good luck

mleads said:
I never said I had it all figured out, if I did I wouldnt be posting this question. I understand where you are coming from Swellen (me taking the deca only, but I rather stick with something that has given me the least amount of side of affects, instead of taking test which to me is a question as to how I may react) But I do appreciate the responce, because you did answer my question. and to make sure I am correct 300mg equals 1ml.

I do have another question, and I hope that you can help out as well. Now when i buy the syringes (for EI: 1cc) how many cc's are equal to 300mg? I am defnitely confused with measuring and such.

again thank you for your responce
I want you to understand that I am in no way flaming you. I just want to explain that I think you truly need to do more research before embarking on this potentially dissasterous journey.

The rather obvious question on my mind is that if you have run deca before, how did you run it then and not know that 1ml=1cc?

You seem to be asking some questions that I would expect a person who has used gear before to know right off hand.

Anyway, here's a site that will help with your conversion issues.
http://www.sciencemadesimple.com/conversions.html

Back