Need some help guys

Tough Old Man

Today I made my first test e. The steps I used was I added 10 grams of powder a beaker. then I added 1 ml of BA. Then 30 ml of sesame oil. I then place the beaker on a pan and heated while swirling it until it was clear looking. I then ran it through a filter. 1 hour has gone by and now I notice that it looks like it is separating or something. Looks like little white lines in it. Any ideas
Well Another hour has gone by and it now looks like it totally crystalized or something.

PT

Last edited:
Test E should never crystalize, it is soluble in oil. You sure you have test e, what did it look like as powder?

White sugar is not test e, test e sticks together and clumps up. White sugar could be cyp or prop, id contact your source and see whats up.

NYCEE said:
White sugar is not test e, test e sticks together and clumps up. White sugar could be cyp or prop, id contact your source and see whats up.

Well nothing like a fuck up as i ended up making 3 40 ml vials. All three turned to crystals. Threw all three out today.

you can fix no prob. add 10 ml of bb to each vial. reheat till it clears. filter the bb in and yu wont have to refilter the entire batch. if its prop it will be painful. if its cyp you good to go. its gonna be 200mg/ml then.

cyp is white powder. enan is light brown and depending on temp can be anywhere from gooey mess to a soapy chalk like solid clump.

Ouch you just threw out some good gear. Hope you can find it. Shit 7 seconds in the microwave clears my FROZEN prop vial. Its instantaneous, warms my gear too.

pullinbig said:
you can fix no prob. add 10 ml of bb to each vial. reheat till it clears. filter the bb in and yu wont have to refilter the entire batch. if its prop it will be painful. if its cyp you good to go. its gonna be 200mg/ml then.

cyp is white powder. enan is light brown and depending on temp can be anywhere from gooey mess to a soapy chalk like solid clump.

"Pullinbig" it is white in color and looks like Maltrodextrin. Has a couple of small lumps in it but very few. Anyway way to tell the difference between Cyp and test Prop. I was planning on doing a gram a week. 500mg on Mon and 500mg on Thurs. This could end up a big fuckup if this powder is test prop and not Cyp. I already give up on it being Test enanthate by your replies

its prolly cyp.

MP on prop is about 120c, cyp is about 100c. if your oven is calibrated you can check it.

just try a shot of the first batch and see if it hurts. thatll be one way to check to see if it prop or cyp.

not uncommon if a suplier is out of enan to send cyp instead.

pullinbig said:
its prolly cyp.

MP on prop is about 120c, cyp is about 100c. if your oven is calibrated you can check it.

just try a shot of the first batch and see if it hurts. thatll be one way to check to see if it prop or cyp.

not uncommon if a suplier is out of enan to send cyp instead.
Pullinbig I have a electric even and a gas oven.How would I perform a MP test. What just bring the oven to 215 degrees or something. then put a pinch of powder in a vial and see if it melts at that degree or how do you do it

thanks PT. Also if I made it at 250mg would it crash if it was prop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tough Old Man said:
Pullinbig I have a electric even and a gas oven.How would I perform a MP test. What just bring the oven to 215 degrees or something. then put a pinch of powder in a vial and see if it melts at that degree or how do you do it

thanks PT. Also if I made it at 250mg would it crash if it was prop.

250 prop will hold with the proper amount of solvents but it would be painfull.

just do a shot of what you made already. if it hurts its prop. if it dont then its cyp.

is you oven calibrated? if not you cant do a test as the two powders are only seperated by 20°c MP. you can howerver use an oven thermometer if you know its correct. place the powder in a non metalic dish and slowly bring temp up til it melts. once it melts read the thermometer and youll know the melting point.

Back