need Test Cycle advice boys

tylernus

Amatuer Bodybuilder
My plan is to keep test levels as stable as i can. I don't want them fluxuating and bouncing up and down cuz it seems like thats when i break out the most.

gear available: one 10mL vial of Test Enanthate 250mg/mL + one 10mL vial of STEN* 250mg/mL

*STEN is a blend of:
test enanthate 150mg/mL
test propionate 50 mg/mL
DHEA 50mg/ml (and not the DHEA u buy over the counter either. Swisher labs' dhea is a better form.)

so you can see that the enath. should keep my levels steady but whenever i do a shot of sten that the prop. in it might make them fluxuate maybe. Does anyone have any advice as to how i should plan my doses to keep levels as steady as possible?? like how much of what on which days??

:)

tylernus said:
My plan is to keep test levels as stable as i can. I don't want them fluxuating and bouncing up and down cuz it seems like thats when i break out the most.

gear available: one 10mL vial of Test Enanthate 250mg/mL + one 10mL vial of STEN* 250mg/mL

*STEN is a blend of:
test enanthate 150mg/mL
test propionate 50 mg/mL
DHEA 50mg/ml (and not the DHEA u buy over the counter either. Swisher labs' dhea is a better form.)

so you can see that the enath. should keep my levels steady but whenever i do a shot of sten that the prop. in it might make them fluxuate maybe. Does anyone have any advice as to how i should plan my doses to keep levels as steady as possible?? like how much of what on which days??

:)
I'm confused?.. You have 2 10ml bottles of test.Ones test e and the other is a blend.What do you want to know?

My current plan is as follows:

Sun. 1/2cc of test E. = 125mg
Mon. 1/2cc of sten = 75mg TE + 25mg TP
Wed. 1/2cc of Sten
+
1/2cc of test E. = 200mg TE + 25mg TP
Fri. 1/2cc of Sten = 75mg TE + 25mg TP

soooo... what do you guys think? any input? advice?

tylernus said:
My current plan is as follows:

Sun. 1/2cc of test E. = 125mg
Mon. 1/2cc of sten = 75mg TE + 25mg TP
Wed. 1/2cc of Sten
+
1/2cc of test E. = 200mg TE + 25mg TP
Fri. 1/2cc of Sten = 75mg TE + 25mg TP

soooo... what do you guys think? any input? advice?
Dont start your cycle until you can pick up more test e.Then run test e 500mg wk for 10-12 weeks.

I'm confused?.. You have 2 10ml bottles of test.Ones test e and the other is a blend.What do you want to know?

I wanna know like when i should do the enathate and how much and when i should do the blend and how much. know what i mean

thank you "WARCHILD' and 'WTF r u doing' for your advice. must appreciated. I actually got these particular bottles for free so thats why i was gonna try to figure a way to make them work out for a cycle

yes yes yes i am PRO TEST E i swear by it youngblood i use test e always in my cycles and it has proven a magnificent thing...whats your stats????

i dont really have any max stats for you and i have to get my measurements from my trainer. I've done a show in the junior class and placed third but i was all natural then. but ya enanthate rocks. semper fi

Back