Need to known... Tesy Cyp THEN Test E 3 wks into cycle????

Chicago Made

So I go and get a refill, if you will, from my "guys guy" and now it's not Test Cyp, it's Test E.

My "guy" says it's good to switch it up...

This is my 1st first cycle, 1st time delving into the anabolics.

Is this good, bad or indifferent?

I have no idea, but he say's it's good because it will "change things up, no real difference".

Commom sense tells me to stick with the one and -possibly- go to the other after cycle.

I really need some advice here guys. I'm new to this city I'm in and this is my only "guy", but if he's steering me wrong I need to cut this all off.

The bottle also says 300mg, but he told me his guy say's it was "really strong, more like 350mg". Is it bullshit or does this actually happen?

I TRULY appreciate ANY feedback on this issue.

Desperately,

B.B

Recap:

3rd week on Test Cyp, 1cc twice weekly (600mg/ 300mg per cc).

1st EVER cycle.

P.s why the fuck is it so got damn hard to get thr real deal??????

They are basically the same. Make the switch as though nothing has changed. Keep the dose the same and the schedule the same.

bingo_soothes said:
The bottle also says 300mg, but he told me his guy say's it was "really strong, more like 350mg". Is it bullshit or does this actually happen

Sometimes,,,,with ug labs the gear is overdosed,,,,,,sometimes underdosed. If you trust the source you should be ok.

dude man, you gotta trust your gut if you think that you are getting bullshit and you don't trust the guy you are buying from, i would not continue to buy. i have went down that road of "it's ok, it's not fake" only to find out after years later, that i was not very well informed on the subject and i was putting life in the hands of somone that sells juice to pay for his own. i have seen the guy that uses the test then refills it w/ cooking oil and sells it to the high school kid that does not know any better. that is where it can hurt you. i not saying your guy is bad. I just want you to know that dealers of any drug are not your friend, they want to make money. if you have known this guy before the juice then he would be more trust worthy. i don't mean to ramble but this is a touchy subject for me. my little bro was buying from dirtbags that sell junk to kids. and hr thought he could trust them. take time and make the right choice, find other ways to get your shit. that you know are legit. man you gotta a lot of time play safe. and now, i will put the soap box up

My work-out routine:

Sat = Chest, Traps, shoulders

Sun = 1 hour elips

Mon = Bi's, Tri's

Tues = 1 hour elips

Wed = Chest, Traps, Shoulders

Thurs = 1 hour elips

Fri = Bi's , Tri's

* with lower body (legs, etc) adding in as time always on certain days

bingo_soothes said:
My work-out routine:

Sat = Chest, Traps, shoulders

Sun = 1 hour elips

Mon = Bi's, Tri's

Tues = 1 hour elips

Wed = Chest, Traps, Shoulders

Thurs = 1 hour elips

Fri = Bi's , Tri's

* with lower body (legs, etc) adding in as time always on certain days

what? terrible fucking workout

gooby said:
dude man, you gotta trust your gut if you think that you are getting bullshit and you don't trust the guy you are buying from, i would not continue to buy. i have went down that road of "it's ok, it's not fake" only to find out after years later, that i was not very well informed on the subject and i was putting life in the hands of somone that sells juice to pay for his own. i have seen the guy that uses the test then refills it w/ cooking oil and sells it to the high school kid that does not know any better. that is where it can hurt you. i not saying your guy is bad. I just want you to know that dealers of any drug are not your friend, they want to make money. if you have known this guy before the juice then he would be more trust worthy. i don't mean to ramble but this is a touchy subject for me. my little bro was buying from dirtbags that sell junk to kids. and hr thought he could trust them. take time and make the right choice, find other ways to get your shit. that you know are legit. man you gotta a lot of time play safe. and now, i will put the soap box up

I greatly appreciate the feedback, no doubt. But the guy getting me my stuff can't allow his wife to fing it so he keeps it at my place and we do it together, so I doubt it's crap. he's was a former BB till his body got so f-up that he couldn't compete anymore and is now "testing the waters" to maintain. If he weren't doing it with me I would be VERY weary, but he's almost fiendish-like with it, so I don't worry. And I am not "bubbu the fool"... I know what's an act and what isn't.

Just wanted to know if it was ok to switch 3 weeks into a 1st cycle.

You have NO IDEA how much I appreciate the concern and feedback.

Brian

Skarhead1, although I appreciate the feedback, I must it was not very FUCKING tactful.

I'm a newbie. Constructive critisism is MORE than welcome, but rudeness I can do without.

B.B

1) yes, test cyp and enan are 99% the same (in function) and perfectly interchangeable.
2) yes, some ug overdose their gear. Then again, others underdose. If you tell us what brand the gear is, and possibly a batch number, we can comment further.

I have made that switch numerious times and in both directions. No issue at all. I must say they are just about identicle so I wouldnt by into the tricking your body or shaking it up logic your friend told you. That being said, I will go one further, I once had to split my inject with half Cyp and half En, all is well.

"2) yes, some ug overdose their gear. Then again, others underdose. If you tell us what brand the gear is, and possibly a batch number, we can comment further."

Swisher brand.

Batch number I'm not sure, but this is what the vial says:

*NDC = 04202-0356-10

* Lot # = 030106

No, perfectly alright.

Swisher is good gear. As for being overdosed, it's very possible. Perhaps someone else can add info...

I don't think you are being scammed because the guy didn't need to tell you that it is test enan now and not cyp. He could have sold it to you without telling you and you wouldn't have know the difference.
Either you trust your source, or you don't. If you've gotten good stuff before then there is no reason to suddenly bullshit you. If he went to the trouble to tell you it changed from enan to cyp then it probably is true. Its probably esier to get real test than to get fake. :afro:

From what I've already made up, it looks like your source is very good.

Back