New cycle

crushershockey

just started my new cycle the other day... i changed my mind from what i decided to do last... just keepin it simple and them half way thorugh the summer gonna run somethin hard...

1-10 500mg/week

using a new lab for myself, trying out empire labs, heard good things so we'll see how it does so far...

starting stats for cycle are;
6', 217.6 lbs, probably around 13% bf

i'll keep all you bro's updated on how everything goes!
cheers, Crush!

Sounds good Crush did you take any time off or just cruise? Looks like you cut up some at the end of the last cycle.

i took time off.. i think it was about 3 months off i took... and ya i did cut up and when i came off i cut up even more i started lowering weight and increasing reps to cut up a little and it's been workin... i'll take some before and after pics for you guys... i want to try n get my bf% down more this cycle but it's hard because i pack on water and weight like crazy when i cycle

Will be intereresting to see what you can do with test alone, didn't you say something about a shoulder op coming up ?

ya i got a shoulder op december 4th.. so i'm strengthening as much as possible... but this cycle's main focus is to try and get this stubborn bit of fat off of my lower stomach... it fuckin sucks havin it, and all i can do is thank the genetics my dad passed me lol but i'm gonna train my balls off and try to get rid of it..

crushershockey said:
when i came off i cut up even more i started lowering weight and increasing reps to cut up a little and it's been workin...

For the sake of newbs reading this high reps do not increase definition.

lol ya my bad... i did that and changed my diet and started taking my clen more... i was just being vague on details lol

Back