New Growth

Diesil

Has anyone seen these new growth kits floating around? They come in a plain cardboard box with 10 bottles with a disc of growth in each one. Supposed to be 10 ius. No water comes with the kits. They are pretty cheap but they are not supposed to be fakes. Just wanting to see anyone has seen these around.

Supposedly some guys from GenSci left the company and starting manufacturing their own, claiming it is the same. What I have heard is it is 192aa.

Now, I do have a friend who is on some generics and he loves them, and believes they are a bit stronger than Jinos. I just started taking Jinos so after a few months I may try a kit or two of the generics to compare.

RJH8541 said:
Supposedly some guys from GenSci left the company and starting manufacturing their own, claiming it is the same. What I have heard is it is 192aa.

Now, I do have a friend who is on some generics and he loves them, and believes they are a bit stronger than Jinos. I just started taking Jinos so after a few months I may try a kit or two of the generics to compare.
yea heard the same. a friend of mine was using 5 iu and was seeing great results from them.

Hi guys, how much should you be paying for 100iu of gensci? new to this scene and need some info.

cheers

Drew_Irish said:
Hi guys, how much should you be paying for 100iu of gensci? new to this scene and need some info.

cheers

this is not the place to be asking for prices or sources. please read the rules before posting. thank you.

Back