New Guy from the States Here.

Razo00

Hi guys, new to the forum.

I just turned 34 Last Month. I'm 6ft at about 200lbs and off the top of my head about 15-16% BF. I've played sports pretty much my entire life and started weightlifting @ 16. Stopped taking stuff @ about 26, got married, had a kid, and worked out on and off since. The best I ever looked was probably when I was 24 and I was about 215 at 8% bf. As I get older its been getting harder and harder to motivate myself to hit the gym especially in the winter. When I do goto the gym I still workout with that same intensity and focus but I just can't manage to get myself in the gym more than 3 days a week if that, especially after long days at work. Something that was not a problem in my younger days.

I feel now is a better time than ever to get back into working out and feeling healthy and mentally good again. Hope to stick around and learn a few things from you guys and gals.

Hello :wavey: and welcome to the board. Lots of good info here so dig in and start to read all the sticky posts, found where you came in to start your thread !

34 years old and just a baby..... the best has yet to come :dance2: I'm the old guy here !

Pushing yourself is good but don't do it to your own detriment.... if 3x a week is all you can do right now then that's fine! What's everyone else doing?? 0x week!

Maybe on days in between just go home and do push-ups sit ups and bodyweight leg stuff. It's quick and ez and more than you are doing now and that's progress!

Thanks for joining us!
Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Back