New Guy Seeking Help Please

bwinn45

Hey Gang, My name is Bobby, I am 46 5'8 196 lbs, i ahve been working out for about a year now, Doing the 5x5 workout system, Strength is doing ok, I can hold my own some what with guys in my weight class, But on august 22 2011 i had a heart attack an had 3 stints put in,doc gave me the all clear to get back to working out in feb,I have never tried a Steroid but i am sure i was given some in the hospital. I am taking BPI A HD test booster an BPI Solid BPI being the company name, GNC Items,
For someone in my Ages range an weight class. what would be a good starting TEST for me to take that will help me gain mass an the Strength to go with the Muscle.? I thought about tren 75 or tren 100 but thought that it might be a bit much to get started with, An thought i would ask some of the guys who have been working with this what you all thought,an i am on a 2500 cal diet an work out on a 3 day 2 day split, an if you could tell me a legit place i could get the products from for under 200 bucks, Thanks an Have a Great an safe Day.

What i am using now.

GNC Rip pack,
Amplified creatine 189
Cellucor Super HD for weight loss, want to get to around 185-190 to start seeing my Definition.
an six star whey Protein

Thanks for your help gang

Bobby

My opinion I wouldn't touch Tren if you have stints Tren is great I'm currently taking Tren E 400mg a week but it messes with your cardio it is a compound and not a natural Testosterone.

Hey Sinman thanks for the reply, An Yea i have 3 Stints in, They have been in for a little over a year now.so what would be good for me to start with ?i don't seen the A HD test booster really doing anything, been on it for 25 days, (28 count bottle ),

first off you should ask in the anabolic steroid section not the pro hormone. second for future help a test booster will do nothing i wouldnt spend the money on it you can get a real ph or even a vial of test for cheaper than a gnc test booster. so the thing with steroids is that it wil raise you blood pressure so i dont know if it would be a great idea but if you do i would say just go on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) i think the does is like 100mg a week good luck man

Yeah stick with intramuscular testosterone and start out slow 1/2 cc to see your reaction , and keep an eye on your pressure I take lysinoprol to keep my bp in check!

Yea i am on Lysinoprol as well for my BP, An thanks for the help gang:), got a 13 week challenge going on so maybe i can get some in a week or so :).would RUI be a good starting place to order from ? an what else would i need as far as a pct?

I am learning an wanting to find something that can give me the size an mass i want, I have been training for a year an not seeing any more real results, i have been cleared to workout an to get into better shape, i figure if i can just stay with test an time my pct right i should be fine, i am not looking to become the Hulk but close, i go back to the doc in 6 months an want to look an feel great so i can get off of some of the damn meds i am on .

Honostly dude due to your history I wouldn't mess with it without talking to your doc. Switch up your diet and you'll see results. If your serious about it you will be able to eat healthy and cut out the bad shit. If your diet isn't good anyways your not going to see Ronnie Colman results. Good luck man and be safe. Cut out beer, ice cream, eat more veggies(salad is not vegetables ) clean meats like chicken and fish and don't be afraid of fats they are not the enemy

Honostly dude due to your history I wouldn't mess with it without talking to your doc. Switch up your diet and you'll see results. If your serious about it you will be able to eat healthy and cut out the bad shit. If your diet isn't good anyways your not going to see Ronnie Colman results. Good luck man and be safe. Cut out beer, ice cream, eat more veggies(salad is not vegetables ) clean meats

Agree.Couldnt have said it better. Get that diet cleaned up, add more cardio..brocolli, cauliflower, and brussel sprouts help boost test :)

thanks gang will do. Thinking about using 3js program, but man it's a bit steap, will ahve to run it pass the little lady, an see if she will fund me the money lol.

If your going to do it stick with Test only I wouldn't do over 700 mg with your history and stay on top of your Bp I think you will be fine , but diffently tell your doctor your intentions I'm sure he will be negative about it as with any doctor heart attack or not ,but diffently cycle off after 10-12 weeks do your pct and wait bought 3 months before your next cycle ! Would love to see before and after pics

Back