New Liquid Orals

cool dude

I wonder if anybody knows what these UGL's are using for their liquid orals. The ones I've tried don't seem to have much if any alcohol and actually lean to the sweet side. I'm just real curious as to what that could be. I want to say it's glycerin in which case I would think it' a suspension

Last edited:
I wonder if anybody knows what these UGL's are using for their liquid orals. The ones I've tried don't seem to have much if any alcohol and actually lean to the sweet side. I'm just real curious as to what that could be

what kind of orals? like dbol & drol & var?

oral liquids like this usually suspended in some oil... i wouldn't expect it to be sweet. you sure its real or maybe they added something for taste? Ive heard of them doing that too i think.

what kind of orals? like dbol & drol & var?

oral liquids like this usually suspended in some oil... i wouldn't expect it to be sweet. you sure its real or maybe they added something for taste? Ive heard of them doing that too i think.
Right, dbol, var, drol. I've bought liq.var, liq. aromasin and they both have a similar taste which is somewhat sweet and a far cry from the 190 proof shit I've made that is some rank shit . Of course when you're using 190 proof and peg I realize you're disolving the powder so I would accept it as two different things. As far as taste though, night and day

You can't use glycerin, as soon as you add it to the product suspended in alcohol it re-constitutes.

It won't be with other compounds. Try it with d-bol. Isn't d-bol what he's talking about?

Thanks a lot buddy, I just ordered some. I wld bet this is the big secret. They have the one u point out then they have a flavoring also. Here is where u want to get it if u decide to ( I looked around) COMPOUNDING and go to "flavor plus" and "flavor sweet"

What exactly did you order? Please let me know how it works. This looks like a great find!

Oral suspension works but just use everclear , vodka and if you need thickener use peg . Flavor it with cinnamon oil extract for making hard candy.. Shoot whatever it is into a preworkout and drink If you can't handle a little kick to clean your mouth.

You can check this stuff out. I have not used it myself but have seen it brought up in quite a few conversations.

<a href="saleuggbootsstore.com/ugg-boots-ugg-fox-fur-c-4_7.html"><strong>Ugg Fox Fur Boots</strong></a>
<a href="saleuggbootsstore.com/ugg-boots-ugg-classic-c-4_6.html"><strong>Ugg Classic Tall Boots</strong></a>
<a href="saleuggbootsstore.com/ugg-accessory-ugg-earmuffs-c-1_2.html"><strong>Ugg Earmuffs</strong></a>
<a href="saleuggbootsstore.com/ugg-boots-ugg-bailey-button-c-4_5.html"><strong>Ugg Bailey Button</strong></a>
<a href="saleuggbootsstore.com/ugg-new-arrivals-c-15.html"><strong>Ugg New Arrivals</strong></a>

Back