New Nordic Virormone

Retabolil2

AS GY SAID FERRING VIRORMONE IS NO LONGER BEING MADE. NO ITS BEING PRODUCED BY NORDIC.
BEST PROP EVER MADE, THATS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!

Ret...I'm on Testopin right now.....It's very good.....How are the Vironomes compared to Testopin. They are both human props...

BTW...In picture #2 I see your order list..LOL

Retabolil2 said:
I don`t think so, its twice more expensive than 200mg of Testopin prop here in Moscow :)

Every thing is so fucking cheap in Russia!:mad: And you can do what you want if you got money enough!:D :D Been there, done that

jyzza said:
Ret...I'm on Testopin right now.....It's very good.....How are the Vironomes compared to Testopin. They are both human props...

BTW...In picture #2 I see your order list..LOL
Yeah I noticed that too :) It was Mr. Simon`s order who is director of JFK dperatment of penalties, he is a gearhead! :)

I believe Ferring passed their rights to Nordic. There is absolutely no difference between those except labels and I believe they were made on the same plant. BTW I always wondered where this plant is located, even my supplier doesn`t know it!

thanks for that.in the U.K we still have alot of the ferring brand going around,does that mean it fake.!!

Retabolil2 said:
I believe Ferring passed their rights to Nordic. There is absolutely no difference between those except labels and I believe they were made on the same plant. BTW I always wondered where this plant is located, even my supplier doesn`t know it!

Retabolil2 does your country have any restrictions on the importation of steroids or is considered perfectly legal?

Deepglute said:
Retabolil2 does your country have any restrictions on the importation of steroids or is considered perfectly legal?

Hey bro! Thats very personal question! :69: ;)

Vovan said:
Hey bro! Thats very personal question! :69: ;)

I am sorry that you perceived that to be a "personal question". A country's laws and restrictions are not personal, they are imposed on the general public. It is only "personal" if your are trying to hide the actual country in which you truly reside.

well, I still think that your question has an underlying theme :eek: may be I'm wrong though...

ok, here's the info for "general public" : importation of steroids is not considered legal in our country

but do you always follow all the rules??? ;)

Vovan said:
well, I still think that your question has an underlying theme :eek: may be I'm wrong though...

ok, here's the info for "general public" : importation of steroids is not considered legal in our country

but do you always follow all the rules??? ;)

I simply asked the question because of the picture of all those Viromone being shipped in a large box floating in packing peanuts.

A large box of AS shipped so non discreetly would never make it past US Customs!

Back