New product: tren/prop/sust/eq combo...

ironfist

Just kiddin guys. I got myself a 100cc bottle and filled it with 17cc's Sustanon (sust) (karachi's), 35cc's 166mg/ml fina, 25cc's EQ (QV), and 10 viromone amps 2ml ea 50mg/ml...So, final product is about
10mg prop
50mg eq
58mg fina
42.5mg sust
Per cc...

I was bored and firgured what the hell, I throw my cycle into one bottle and make it faster when i had to draw my shots. I also did it because I had a bunch of those damn viromone amps and just wanted to use them up. At 2cc's per amp, they are pretty tough to use unless you want to do multiple shots per day. I'm gonna end up using 2-3cc's a day...

If the juice is suspended in diff. oils, would the viscosity of the oil have an impact on how evenly it mixes?

Deadlift said:
If the juice is suspended in diff. oils, would the viscosity of the oil have an impact on how evenly it mixes?

That was a concern of mine but it is now 1 uniform color and I can't see any reason to believe that it didn't all mix...

Well you'll know if it didn't mix properly. Your dick will be a yo-yo, test surges one minute, fina-dick the next :)

Ok, we've got a chemist on another board who said that all substances will disperse evenly...

Last edited:
ironfist said:
Just kiddin guys. I got myself a 100cc bottle and filled it with 17cc's Sustanon (sust) (karachi's), 35cc's 166mg/ml fina, 25cc's EQ (QV), and 10 viromone amps 2ml ea 50mg/ml...So, final product is about
10mg prop
50mg eq
58mg fina
42.5mg sust
Per cc...

I was bored and firgured what the hell, I throw my cycle into one bottle and make it faster when i had to draw my shots. I also did it because I had a bunch of those damn viromone amps and just wanted to use them up. At 2cc's per amp, they are pretty tough to use unless you want to do multiple shots per day. I'm gonna end up using 2-3cc's a day...

Nice!

What the hell...I swear I replied to this.

Anyways, it wont seperate. Think of it like food coloring in water type situation. Likes dissolve Likes is the key here.

I have done this ever since my first cycle. My main reason was to sterile filter it just in case (kinda noid) and just mixed it as well.

Back