New to site not to gear...Up coming cycle...

E

E Police 183

Just wanted to say whats up before I continue...new to this site but no to gear. There are some good forums out there that I am a member. Problem is with a lot of them you won't get much feedback until your a NewBe. Hopefully I can see some good feedback with this its. Anyways here I go guys...Gear in hand and a start date of...March 22nd.
Height: 5'7'' 5'8''
Weight: 205 As you can see in my pic i'm not that big of a guy
Body Fat: approx. 9%-11%

1-12 Test E E3D 650Mg/Wk
1-10 Deca E3D 500Mg/Wk
1-6 Dbol ED 50Mg
Through out cycle .25 Adex
PCT: 16-18 Days after last shot
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Clomid 100/50/50/50

In past cycles I usually (and I know this is gonna sound weird and its not needed) add Sustanon (sust) in it for 1-10 at 500mg/wk (EOD). Sust. kicks in QUICK for me therefore I like to use it to give me a kick start with the DBol until the Test E kicks in. Any imput or changes feel free.

Just wanted to say whats up before I continue...new to this site but no to gear. There are some good forums out there that I am a member. Problem is with a lot of them you won't get much feedback until your a NewBe. Hopefully I can see some good feedback with this its. Anyways here I go guys...Gear in hand and a start date of...March 22nd.
Height: 5'7'' 5'8''
Weight: 205 As you can see in my pic i'm not that big of a guy
Body Fat: approx. 9%-11%

1-12 Test E E3D 650Mg/Wk
1-10 Deca E3D 500Mg/Wk
1-6 Dbol ED 50Mg
Through out cycle .25 Adex
PCT: 16-18 Days after last shot
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Clomid 100/50/50/50

In past cycles I usually (and I know this is gonna sound weird and its not needed) add Sustanon (sust) in it for 1-10 at 500mg/wk (EOD). Sust. kicks in QUICK for me therefore I like to use it to give me a kick start with the DBol until the Test E kicks in. Any imput or changes feel free.

the cycle as listed is fine imo.

the part about the sustanon is out to lunch, a lot of the sustanon ester is even slower/longer acting than eth and takes even longer to build up in the system. the little bit of prop in sustanon isnt enough to add bang by itself so just let the dbol do its job.

Back