Newbies: Read this before you ask "ANY cycle questions"

can i drink winny?

j/k
good post there is a big difference in recommendations for a 180 lb 21 yo, or a 240 lber of the same age.

DJ - I'm going to stick this for a couple days cause this is truly damn good advice. You'd expect everyone to know this already but alas many do not. Especially with this forum being so new I think this is important to note.

Great post bro.

mvmaxx said:
DJ - I'm going to stick this for a couple days cause this is truly damn good advice. You'd expect everyone to know this already but alas many do not. Especially with this forum being so new I think this is important to note.

Great post bro.

Thanks bro ;)

funny how those kinds of questions always find their way on to every board no matter how many times you say to do a little homework.

ok I'm 5-10", 220 pounds, former high school wrestler,18, and this is my 2nd cycle, i used Ara Test(brown cap) and it shredded me and gave me bulk, that was a year ago, and now, I just starter Bold QV 200, Equipoise (boldenone undecylenate), and I'm not sure how to use it, can you help me? How many cc's per week, how many shots? WHere should i inject? How should i lift? Thankyou!!!

Back