next cycle advice.....test/deca/tren/igf.....

Dimch

Posting this up for my training partner....

Stats : 5'9 28yo , 200lbs, body fat approx 12%

Ive been training for 7 years and looking to make the next step. Ive been using Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for the last 4 yrs with 5 cycles under my belt and always with a proper PCT.

Heres my next cycle plans :

Week 1-10 - 1000mg Test Enanthate
Week 1-6 - 600mg Deca
Week 5-10 - Tren Ace 150 EOD
Week 1-4 - Anadrol 50mg ED
Week 1-4 - Igf-lr3 20mcg ED pwo on training days. afternoon on non - training days.
Week 9-13 - Igf-lr3 20mcg ED

Pct :
Week 13 - 16 Nolva 10mg ED
Week 13 - 15 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500iu E3d
Week 13 - 16 Clomid (150mg/100mg/50mg)
Week 14 - 17 Clen (.02/.04/.06/.08)

I have used every compound included in this cycle in previous ones except
for the igf.

Diet will be 40/40/20 (which is always in check) hoping on 4500-5000 calories per day.

I hope to gain as much mass/muscle as possible while keeping body fat in check (hopefully under 15%). Im also thinking of starting a cutting cycle from week 18 and am hoping the igf/clen will be a sufficient bridge to keep maximum gains. i have never bridged between cycles before.

Please critique and give me your comments as i really want to nail this and change my composition. i am looking at competing next year so i want to be as ready as possible.

i would love to hear from someone with igf experience as this is new to me.

i also have my hands on proviron and am thinking about using it throughout the cycle and was wondering on you opinions on this. i want the test to be as effective as poss as i have only used up to 750mg a week.

quote:
"running Tren and deca together is a progestrin nightmare from what i've read."

would eq and tren be better?

im running eq and decca and testosterone cyp right now all 3 at very high dosages and no nipple problems

i would say the cycle is overdosed and overcomplex.
simpler and better:

test at 1g 10 weeks
tren 150 eod 11 weeks
oral if you feel its necessary 25-50mg/day

my IGF opinion; 20mcg is a waste. i did 40mcg/day and i didnt notice anything, so either try it a little higher or leave it out is my 2cc. i was cutting though...i will try it higher while bulking this year.

PCT ; add some AIFM in there at 1 pump a day. it boosts my libido and is a decent Aromatase inhibitor (AI). you might want it for you cycle too.
HCG use is off. either use it at that dose throughout your cycle or stick to the last two weeks and run it 500 iu ED.

if your friend is willing to put on 6lbs of fat (3%) then he should see 10-15lbs of lbm from this cycle.

Warmachine said:
i would say the cycle is overdosed and overcomplex.
simpler and better:

test at 1g 10 weeks
tren 150 eod 11 weeks
oral if you feel its necessary 25-50mg/day

my IGF opinion; 20mcg is a waste. i did 40mcg/day and i didnt notice anything, so either try it a little higher or leave it out is my 2cc. i was cutting though...i will try it higher while bulking this year.

PCT ; add some AIFM in there at 1 pump a day. it boosts my libido and is a decent Aromatase inhibitor (AI). you might want it for you cycle too.
HCG use is off. either use it at that dose throughout your cycle or stick to the last two weeks and run it 500 iu ED.

if your friend is willing to put on 6lbs of fat (3%) then he should see 10-15lbs of lbm from this cycle.

thanks for your advise.

I have never ran tren for more than 6 weeks and i always ended a cycle with it. i'll give it a go and take your advise.

what's your opinion on running proviron troughout the cycle?

the reason for the low dose of igf was i have heard of people getting bad sides (headaches) when they used more than 30mcg. did you experience any sides ? i only know one person well who has used it and he swore by the stuff but he used 50mcg ed.

i'm switching the a-bombs to d-bol too

we'll see if i can get that 10-15lbs

I don't understand why you only want to use Deca for only six weeks rather than the same amount of time as Test. Anadrol is good to kick start a cycle (I use it) or D-Bol if you prefer. Definitely agree with Warmachine, use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during the cycle if you can.

I always run proviron during every cycle, I love the stuff. It would be a good addition to your cycle at 50mg a day. Be careful cause your sex drive may shoot through the roof on proviron.

As Warmachine said it is a bit overkill, just touch it up a bit if you can. Don't know much about igf, but all the other products you listed if cycled properly can definitely add on 10-15 pounds.

i dont think proviron is worth its cost so unless you get it powder i would leave it out. at 50mg a day it makes me break out real bad and at 25mg i can hardly notice it at all.
I had no sides from IGF when i took it. i have used many chemicals from that site and all worked as expected so i dont think it was a quality issue.

dont forget the Aromatase inhibitor (AI). eat/train/ rest as you know how to do and youll grow like a weed...

good luck buddy, killer cycle!

Back