Next Cycle Help!!! New to Threads and Anabolics..

Fredman34

Hey guys, so here's my question... Monday will start my 8th week of my 10 week test E only cycle. I will be PCTing Nolva and possibly clomid if I feel necessary. I have cruised through this cycle with no issues and I'm loving it. However, I want to try something different for my next cycle. I have a physique comp June 4th and I'm a little indecisive on what to run next. I'm going to be waiting at least 6 weeks after PCT to start another cycle. So I guess my question is, what should I run for my next cycle? I have to be as lean as possible for the June comp but I really wanna gain some serious size but still stay completely lean. My first thought is Ace, Test E, and possibly winny towards the end. But I've been told that Deca is awesome for putting on size, but I'm worried I will hold too much fat and water for the comp. suggestions? Help? I'm new here.
Info: 22. 180lbs. 10-11% bf? Maybe more I'm unsure. Been training for well over 5 years consistently. I'm not a rookie. Just a rookie to gear. And yes I know the risks and yes I know I'm a little young. I'm open to all and any advice. Thanks!View attachment 563729

You have lots to learn bud. First one is time on plus pct= time off. Read up on the ology faq's thread...

You have lots to learn bud. First one is time on plus pct= time off. Read up on the ology faq's thread...

Umm first off, I never said I was hopping back on right away. I know exactly how long I have to wait and so on. I'm as informed as I need to be on my current cycle, but thank you for looking out for me. My question was about my next cycle. Not my current. Thanks "bud"

What Tbonexl was saying was that it is advisable that time off be equal to time on plus pct. In your case that would be 14 weeks. No one is going to encourage you to use PEDs irresponsibly. That would be irresponsible on our part.

If your comp was in August, I would suggest test and mast. Mast isn't a particularly harsh compound and imo would fit well into a second cycle. Test is what every cycle is built around in one way or another, and Masteron can be useful in adding lean gains.

You should spend some time researching steroid profiles. Deca is a favorite of mine in a bulking cycle but has a long half life which isn't an advantage in cutting. NPP would be a better choice if you are interested in adding nandrolone to a cycle because of it's much shorter half life.

Good luck

I need to be informed more clearly as to the times you have. Like when would you start your cycle and so how long is that before Comp. It takes time to build LMM so ya know the amount you or anyone is able to grow is minimal in just a few months.

Lets keep in mind that a man can only build a max of 15-20 lbs of LEAN MUSCLE MASS in one year. So break that down and figure the max you can grow +/- a little.

You will have to have some test in your cycle at least low all the way till two weeks till show. For me I like Winstrol (many do not due to joint problems) so I plug in Winstrol 6 weeks prior and use it all thru the show. Manu have a problem with Deca it stays a long time , but good for the dry joints and so be careful if you choose it.

There are variables here and so for me I'd like to understand the time frame more that I do ?? just me?

Looking at this again, you don't have time to put on any serious size as you put it in the time left being June. All the compounds in the world aren't going to put on serious LEAN size on you in just three months.

You left out your ht (I think) and so 180 lbs means nothing to us. So we can't give you more advice. I'm not picking on you but more info is better. Thanks.

One more world on winstrol if you do plan on using it, it is a good idea to decrease the weight you are using and increase sets and reps. Nothing like a torn pec or bicep to screw things up. I have seen it happen more than once, and like OMM has said, do run test until a week or 2 out.

Thank you both for your replies. (Oldmusclemike/luckypaul) Very informing and helpful. I have done loads of research and tren, deca, and winstrol and everything you've said seems spot on to me and makes complete sense. And you guys are right, I should have been more clear on my times and plan for next cycle. I am 15 weeks out from comp, and exactly 8 weeks into my cycle with 2 more to go then pct. with the amount of time I plan to wait after cycle to start another, I would have maybe 2-3 weeks of cycling before comp at minimum. And that's not playing it the safest way either I understand that. Therefore I believe the only only option would be to start a prop, tren, winny cycle. Or possibly just prop and winny. However, I also may consider just waiting till after comp and then do a deca+ whatever cycle. Choices...
And btw my height is 5'8". Weight 180lbs. Bf% around 11% right now im guessing. Not too good at gauging that %. But I'm lean to the point where i have many noticeable andominal veins and quad veins coming in more and more every day.

Many people will not like what I am going to propose. I have done long cycles in my day and had good results. So If I was serious about this show and didn't want to put off until another show I would extend the cycle. You must get BW we all agree. You will need it again 4 weeks out because you must control that E. It will strongly effect your water when hanging in with the test.

I would finish the cycle you are doing now with the 500mgs test. Then lower it to 250 and cruise. Seven weeks out I would plug in the Winstrol at 100mg wk for 3 weeks and then lower the test to 100mg wk and Winstrol to 50 mgs wk all the way thru the show.

Remember your BW and the correct dose of AI.

You must keep in mind your look and your water retention. With your diet right and a more aerobic type of hard training you should start to dry out a little and became very lean and vascular.

This is what or close to what I've done years ago. There probably will be some negative posts to this, so listen to all the pros and cons. Good luck.

Back