Next cycle What Ya think???

twistedsteel

SEAL TEAM LEADER
Ok Im going to try a cycle off 800mg EQ
400mg Tren Eth
600mg masteron Eth. weeks 1-10.
I know that everybody is going to ask Why no test.... I get very bloated from test even with Anti-e. my last cycle was Primo,winny,master.I made good solid gains from that. So I like a more anabolic cycle rather then a andro. cycle.

39yrs old
215lbs @ 6%bf
6' tall
Anybody have any experiance with this stack?? or any other input??? Yes, Ive used all these drugs in the past but never together..

I'm guessing you've run tren by itself before and it didn't shut you down hard.

What's the masteron for? I mean, I know what it is I'm just not sure of it's main benefits (ie: mass, strengt, hardness). Is this a bulking, cutting, lean mass or strength cycle?

Post up some pics too, you have good stats!

Outlaw,Ive run tren act.@75mg ED for 8 weeks & I recovered pretty good.When I run masteron I get great strenth & I harden up really nice. Its going to be a cuuting/lean mass cycle.Ill be going on vaca. on Feb 2 & want to stay pretty hard.

outlawtas2 said:
I'm guessing you've run tren by itself before and it didn't shut you down hard.

What's the masteron for? I mean, I know what it is I'm just not sure of it's main benefits (ie: mass, strengt, hardness). Is this a bulking, cutting, lean mass or strength cycle?

Post up some pics too, you have good stats!
Outlaw sorry the masteron gives you nice strenth & harderns you up. But Ive learned by trial & era that to get the most out of Masteron your BF has to be 8% and below IMO. I love that compound. I Respond Great to all 3,so I figured why not stack all of them & see what results I can get LOL...

whats ur diet like bro? I used to bloat on all types of test when i dirty bulked w clean food and a little nolva i barely retain any water even at pretty high dosages

Phil9999 said:
whats ur diet like bro? I used to bloat on all types of test when i dirty bulked w clean food and a little nolva i barely retain any water even at pretty high dosages
My diet is very clean but on weekends I enjoy myself. But i will tighten that up in spring. I dont do shows I just like to keep in good shape at my age. I just carry to much water with test,even when Im eating very clean.
39yrs
6'
214lbs& 6%bf

twistedsteel said:
My diet is very clean but on weekends I enjoy myself. But i will tighten that up in spring. I dont do shows I just like to keep in good shape at my age. I just carry to much water with test,even when Im eating very clean.
39yrs
6'
214lbs& 6%bf

Dude, post a pic. I'm 37 6' 185 and 8%bf - I'm aiming for 200lbs and around a 8-9% BF

I would like to see other bro's in their mid to late 30's who have achived the same. Good for insperation if ya know what mean.

lastlaft said:
Dude, post a pic. I'm 37 6' 185 and 8%bf - I'm aiming for 200lbs and around a 8-9% BF

I would like to see other bro's in their mid to late 30's who have achived the same. Good for insperation if ya know what mean.
Beleve it or not but I dont have any pictures Of my self "posing" Now that you say it Ill have my wife take a couple & post them. good luck on your goal It seems the older we get the harder it is to keep in shape. those young punks piss me off because it comes alot easier for them.LOL.. that old saying Youth is wasted on the young. To tell you the truth I never touched any steroids until I was35yrs old. a couple people told me thats way I retain my gains so well.what ever thats worth.

you guys have very good stats... i'm 20 6' 215 down from 230 at around 14% bf... and 215 at around 6% is what i'm aiming for in the next 2 years... must be doin damn good for yourself bro, post some pics if you can like the guys said.

and to your cycle... i would run even a low dose test bro... like run around 200mg/week or somethin with it just to make sure... because the bloat goes on and comes off just as easy bro... but even if you don't i hope all goes well for you... hopefully you don't go limp or anything

Last edited:
Did the exact same cycle last spring/summer...by far the best "cutting" cycle I've ever done.

Back