Night sweats

matty2412

Currently running Winstrol (winny), T3, clen, DNP,Testprop....about 3 weeks in i starting getting horrible night sweats. This started before the application of DNP so i know its not that. I allways feel warm and even when i dont i still sweat. Of the many cycles i have run i have never had any side effects like this. Is it the Winstrol (winny) or the T3? WHo else has had this problem?

matty2412 said:
Currently running Winstrol (winny), T3, clen, DNP,Testprop....about 3 weeks in i starting getting horrible night sweats. This started before the application of DNP so i know its not that. I allways feel warm and even when i dont i still sweat. Of the many cycles i have run i have never had any side effects like this. Is it the Winstrol (winny) or the T3? WHo else has had this problem?

have you lowered the amount of clen and raise the amount of T3
in those days , and when did the problem exactly started?

matty2412 said:

I remember you posted about your "enlarged heart" and other problems you had a while back. How about an update on the situation, and is this your first cycle since then?

here it is, http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83746

Good luck..

Last edited:
Back