Nolva during first T cycle

xxopiumxx

hi!

First of all, thanks to all for the help.

I know that this has been discussed in the forum, but please, read me out !
Iam from Argentina, and in here is kind of difficult to get good, non-bro-science, advice. Also, there is no much variety of substances, and they tend to be quite expensive.
So, I am 30 years old, 165cm (5.41'') heigth, 70kg (154lb) wheigth. I have train my whole life, starting with rugby as a child, done lots of years of martial arts. But my passion from the last >10 years is the gym.. more, powerlifting oriented.

So after lots of reading, and years of waiting, I have decided to run my first cycle.

I am using a test compound from Meditech Pharma (Sustanon 250) which is:

30mg propinate
60mg phenylpropinate
60mg isocaproate
100mg decanoate

,for each ml; and Iam going with 1ml each 4 days.

and I am usign proviron 25g, from bayer, for its androgenic and its MILD IA effect.

Its my fourth week, and while I am seeing a good progresion in my trainings, I am not seeing any side effects from aromatization whatsoever.

the seller, says that I should start taking tamoxifen, to control strogen (from aromatization). something like 20mg each night.

and here I get tons of doubts. because I read constant contradictory recommendations everywere. I know, its kind of old fashion to use test+nolva. I have read that exces of nolva can even block free test, and get counterproductive. Yes I have read that nowadays we have IA that are much more task specific. But I have also read that deliverate and preventive use of IA can get quite problematic.
For the other way, IA here are REALLY expensive; while nolva is not.

So my question is: do I NECESARELLY have to use IA? couldn't I use nolva? If so, should I take a small dosis (considering that I have, currently, no sides )?

I plan to get my blood work done at mid cycle (also kind of difficult to get an hormone profile) .

Thanks in advance!

OK ~ 1st, it's AI and not IA.

AI ~ Aromatase Inhibitor.

Proviron is a Great addition to any Cycle as it will aid your AI, helping it work better.
And it Boosts Free Test and your Libido.

Not sure what Expensive is where you live.
But you really need either Arimidex or Aromasin ~ I prefer Aromasin, but either will work very well.

Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) only Blocks Estrogen from attaching to the Breast Tissue.
It will Not remove it from Circulation, like an AI will.
So this is why it's necessary.............................................. JP
P.S.
Not familiar with Meditech, so can't comment on it's Quality.

Nolvadex reduces IGF-1 ~ so using it for an Entire Cycle, will Hinder your Gains.

Last edited:
I understand. and sorry for the orthography.

but, in case i couldnt get somo AI, would take some lower dose of nolva, work as an anti-estrogen (although it wont take it out of circulation?) without too much influence on igf-1?
lets say, 10g instead of 20g? or take a higher dose of proviron?
i know it sounds like a half well done cycle, but i am considering all the options that i have available.

thanks

I understand. and sorry for the orthography.

but, in case i couldnt get somo AI, would take some lower dose of nolva, work as an anti-estrogen (although it wont take it out of circulation?) without too much influence on igf-1?
lets say, 10g instead of 20g? or take a higher dose of proviron?
i know it sounds like a half well done cycle, but i am considering all the options that i have available.

thanks

While I don't recommend this for Novice Users of AAS.

When I did my 1st Cycle back in the Late 70's.
There were No ~ AI's or SERM's like Nolvadex and Clomid.

So we all did Proviron as our AI ~ it was all we had.

You are going to need to run Bloodwork to confirm your Dose is Sufficient ~ Sensitive Estradiol aka LC/MS Estradiol.
But I use to do between 50 Mg to 75 Mg of Proviron a day with 500 Mg of Test C per week.

Of course ~ Dosing is going to vary with the Individual ~ that's why Bloodwork is necessary.
But it will keep your Estrogen in Range, as it binds to the Aromatase Enzyme.................................... JP

hi!, i posted a replay yesterday but it didnt appearr :(

so, yesterday I got some arimidex (50 x 1mg) . so i put my self to study particularly how to use it. and then again i found the same ambiguation.
some say .5 on injection day; others .25 eod, and others (including the seller) .25 ed. and lots of them says that i should have it at hand, but do not use it until some sides appear. conceptually, i do not like pretty much the latter.

any specification (considering the 25mg of proviron for day) ?

hi!, i posted a replay yesterday but it didnt appearr :(

so, yesterday I got some arimidex (50 x 1mg) . so i put my self to study particularly how to use it. and then again i found the same ambiguation.
some say .5 on injection day; others .25 eod, and others (including the seller) .25 ed. and lots of them says that i should have it at hand, but do not use it until some sides appear. conceptually, i do not like pretty much the latter.

any specification (considering the 25mg of proviron for day) ?

Strange that it did not appear as there is no more moderation done here and should of gone straight to the boards.

Rule of thumb for 500 Test is 0.25 adex EOD. You'll have to see how you do and get blood testing after six weeks or so to know if you need more or less.

yes! in fact that happened . i posted it and a pup up came saying that the reply was pending of moderation.!

No chance in hell. That featured was turned off a month ago by admins. so refresh your browser, clear your cookies and post away my friend.

Rule of thumb for 500 Test is 0.25 adex EOD. You'll have to see how you do and get blood testing after six weeks or so to know if you need more or less.

thanks! ill do it that way.

No chance in hell. That featured was turned off a month ago by admins. so refresh your browser, clear your cookies and post away my friend.

haha, I swear! maybe i was holding old configurations from surfing the forum in the past.
greetings!

I'm just jumping in to also say get labs BEFORE you start. The labs before the start of a cycle are your natural levels and the goal of a successful PCT.

I am on testosterone therapy because of medication side effects. I have NO idea what my natty levels were. All my blood tests have been done during bad times or while on TRT.

so you thought you could use a low dose of nolvadex during your cycle instead of an ai since you cant get one. never heard of that one. how did that go?

Last edited:
Back