Nolvadex or Arimidex while on cycle?

Swolltwoll

Ive done the whole research on what each one does! Im just curious if anyone has suggestions. I never had an issue with gyno, when i ran adex on cycle at 1mg per week on a 750 test cycle i experienced heart palpitations, not that fun to experience lol was wondering if anyone has taken nolvadex 10-20mgs a day on cycle instead of Adex. Right now im doing test only cycle, Test Cyp at 750mgs a week

Nolva is NOT an AI, Nolva does nothing in stopping estradial from forming in your system. If your experiencing irregular heart beat it could be due to high E2. Do you have bloodwork showing that 1mg of Adex controls your E2 at that Test dose? If you dont like Adex get Exemstane.

I repeat Nolva is NOT an AI

Nolva is NOT an AI, Nolva does nothing in stopping estradial from forming in your system. If your experiencing irregular heart beat it could be due to high E2. Do you have bloodwork showing that 1mg of Adex controls your E2 at that Test dose? If you dont like Adex get Exemstane.

I repeat Nolva is NOT an AI

This ^^^^^ I've actually used a combination of an AI and Nolvadex on cycle more than once. I'm very susceptible to gyno and the combo keeps it at bay. Then again upping the AI and dropping the Nolvadex would probably be wiser but I find I need a little estrogen for mood and overall strength.

Ive done the whole research on what each one does! Im just curious if anyone has suggestions. I never had an issue with gyno, when i ran adex on cycle at 1mg per week on a 750 test cycle i experienced heart palpitations, not that fun to experience lol was wondering if anyone has taken nolvadex 10-20mgs a day on cycle instead of Adex. Right now im doing test only cycle, Test Cyp at 750mgs a week

Go back and reread the research you did and learn more about it to be sure. This may help. http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a.../10250-nolvadex-arimidex-test-dbol-cycle.html

Back