Not just another Winny-Only Question!

I wanted to get some feedback from you boys pertaining to these “Winstrol-Only” cycles that some are swearing by, and others are swearing at. As you may have guessed from my name and pic, I am a serious natural competitor but I have no clue when it comes to any sort of gear.
The main interest in a “Winstrol-Only” cycle is that I am dieting now and am desperate to maintain the muscle that we all train so ferociously for. This coupled with the fact that I am cycling T3’s with ECA every other week, plus cardio, plus diet is definitely a recipe for some muscular atrophy. Yes, it’s all part of the game when you’re a “natural guy” but to be honest, I’m tired of it. So if you think I can get away with some Winni (and some milk-thistle) please recommend:
1. Other over the counter products that may augment or help
2. Dosage (I have 6 weeks of orals)
3. Anything else you feel is pertinent

As for the Winstrol-Only haters, (as I am sure you outweigh the advocates on this forum) I can completely respect your negative thoughts on such a light menu and why you may disagree. With that said, let me in your educated thoughts. I am willing to throw something else in the mix if you think it’s absolutely necessary. To be honest I am concerned about my natural test shutting down with just the Winstrol so please educate this rook. So if you’re a Winnie-Only hater, please recommend:
1. One or two (max) other substances to stack with the Winni. Possibly a form of test and some anti-estrogen.
2. If you recommend more gear to go along with it, please recommend dosages along with the Winstrol. (my shoot is in 6 weeks so please accommodate this timeframe)
4. PCT options
3. And for god sakes tell me WHY! Negative, condescending responses on these threads, without info supporting the claim truly supports a “meat-head” stereo type boys. Give it to me straight, give me some heat – just back it up.

Thanks

Hey I know a lot of people will say this but its probably not worth a Winstrol (winny) only cycle. If you have to run just one I would say Anavar (var) > Winstrol (winny) other swear by tbol.

Now I wouldnt reccomend an oral only cycle because you will get shut down and its not really worth it. Even if you run a little test its way better than being shut down.

How do I know? Well "Friends" have tried the oral only route while the gains are good at first it leaves you shutdown and when you are shutdown the gains go with it.

You will def need post cycle therapy (pct) because you will most likely be shut down.

All in all if you want to give it a go do it but I think it would be more beneficial to run with a little test.

The other option I hear is very oral short cycles (4weeks) but no direct experience.

Hi! if we don't know a little more about you, we would be a bunsh of lil pr*ck to saying some advices.

welcome in steroidology!

would like to let know you age, heigh, weigh, (if any) cycle story. and also when you started to work out?

thanx.

Hey I know a lot of people will say this but its probably not worth a Winstrol (winny) only cycle. If you have to run just one I would say Anavar (var) > Winstrol (winny) other swear by tbol.

Now I wouldnt reccomend an oral only cycle because you will get shut down and its not really worth it. Even if you run a little test its way better than being shut down.

How do I know? Well "Friends" have tried the oral only route while the gains are good at first it leaves you shutdown and when you are shutdown the gains go with it.

You will def need pct because you will most likely be shut down.

All in all if you want to give it a go do it but I think it would be more beneficial to run with a little test.

The other option I hear is very oral short cycles (4weeks) but no direct experience.

It's really not so much this, as I have seen some anavar only cycles that were completely maintained. It really comes down to each individual compound, what you are trying to accomplish, what your current stats, diet, and routine are.

That said, Winstrol is a DHT derivative. With it will come the most androgenic side effects of any AAS (male pattern balding, increased facial hair, etc.).

The problem with most orals (Winstrol included), is that they are metabolized by the liver. Heck even injectable winstrol is metabolized by the liver. This is why most people decide to run winstrol for only 4 weeks; the hepatoxicity. Winstrol is great for making lean gains, when combined with something like test. Winnie on its own wont give you much gains. It is great to incorporate into a cycle with a compound that has a hefty conversion into estrogen and therefore progesterone. Well Winstrol (winny) blocks the progesterone receptor. It also tends to decrease the amount of water retention from other AAS, however not to the degree of Diuretics. Basically what I'm saying is winnie is best used the last 4 weeks of a cycle, where someone has made great gains, however wants to simultaneously strip off the water weight as well as keeping lean gains. It's very good at this.

Most will probably suggest you do a test only cycle first, then maybe for your second, do test and winnie. It's probably not what you want to hear but its the truth. It's not worth trashing your liver with an assortment of orals.

In addition, if you want us here to tailor a cycle for you, please provide more background information.

Thanks gentlemen, great advice. So the Winstrol by itself is out which brings me to my next question. First, here are the vitals:

-27 yrs
-6 ft
-205 LBS
-11-13% BF
-10 yrs of training, with experience getting ready for 4 “natural contests” and multiple photo shoots.
-When getting ready for shows or shoots, the only thing I've taken that wasn't over the counter was Clen (I took Methyl-1 for a week but felt tingling in the ol' nips within days so I stopped)
-Very clean pre-contest diet
-Limited post cycle therapy (pct) knowledge
-7 weeks out

The ultimate goal here, is to lose fat and fat only. Formerly natural, I always lose muscle while prepping fo a show/shoot. It is imperative this time that I maintain the muscle/proportions while stripping mid-section fat as my sponsor has requested a specific look for the shoot.

.....With that said, if I'm gonna go over to the dark-side here, I want it to be on a minimalist stack - The Winstrol, some form of Test, and something to combat the androgenic side effects plus some post cycle therapy (pct). So remember I have a maximum of seven weeks to do this and have access to several different forms of testosterone that I can get almost immediately.

Thank-you in advance, I look forward to your advice regarding the cycle, corresponding dosages based on my goals as well as post cycle therapy (pct)

I would like to see some pics. But I'm gonna say.....go with a test-e for 10 wks at 250mg ew. If I'm correct on this and everything you have said about your self as far as the natural thing goes and you have a really good base. Then you will be amazed with the results. I don't care what anyone will say about 250mg ew....it will do you justice bro. The pics would be helpful in really being able to tell how well you will be with 250mg ew.

I ran only Winstrol (winny) at 50 mg for 6 weeks, liked my gains alot! but i my bf was low and i was 22 years old at that time. I didnt get shut down, banged alot but i felt a little decrease twords the end but nothing huge at all. The things i know now thanks to this site and other sites, i would include some test or run TBOL, you can get off that cycle and day later take drug test and pass it, i belive :). good luck

Thanks, I'm not positive on the exact BF, but I was also dry as hell for that show.
What type of test would you run with the Winstrol? How much? I'm not competing so I'm not worried about failing any drug-tests.
I'm uneducated when it comes to timing and dosages during the cycle if you have any advice.

Thanks again

You know you can cut on just running test e for example, if you dont care about gains but fat burn you could run lower dose 300-400 mg a week and and let your diet finish the job. But if you really want to run that Winstrol (winny) since you already have it, Test prop would prob be the best choise but it sucks injecting it ed or eod. And you should run at least 50 mg on Winstrol (winny) ed 4-6 weeks with clomid and nolva for 4 weeks and the dose will depend on what you end up cycling. When you make up your mind on what you wanna run post it, and let people fix it up for you

Back