Not losing weight anymore - Need Help

Serc.

Hey guys,
I have problems to lose that last bit of fat, i want to shed that stubborn belly fat for the summer and also to start a clean bulk in Winter.
But i cant get rid of it, no matter what i try..
Currently im doing Keto Diet and lifting weights 4 times a week followed by 30 Mins of HIIT Cardio and another 30 mins of HIIT Cardio on my day off (5 Times Cardio a week total.).
My diet is pretty clean, my fats are mostly unsaturated fats which coming from Nuts (Almonds, Brasilian Nuts), Fish (Salmon, Tuna in Olive Oil, Fishoil Caps), Eggs.

I started with 2.2k Cals and i was cutting them down by 100-200 Every week (since i didnt lost any pound of weight), now im at 1.8k Cals and it dont really want to lower them more because i dont want to shut down my metabolism too much.
I already did a Clenbuterol Cycle in those 6 weeks and now im in the 1st week of my 2nd Clen cycle but still no weight loss at all!
All i lose is water weight from Carbs, i always gain them back on my Carb refeed days (once a week), which is also clean and at my maintenance level.
After my refeed i always gain a few pounds of water weight and lose them imediately once im carb depleted again.

My maintenance is 2800-3000 Cals and 3500 Cals on my workout days, i have an active job 9 hours a day and gym 4-5 times a week as i said.
Im getting really desperate, since im trying to lose that fat for months now, i tried Low Carb and also Intermittend Fasting and i got no results from that.
I doubt that theres anything wrong with my metabolsim because if i start eating at my maintenance level for a few months, i dont gain any weight also.

What makes me really mad is, that i got down from 103kg to 82kg in like 9-10 months WITHOUT ANY exercise or real diet.
All i did was, i just replaced some meals with salats and skipped breakfast a few times, no good nutrition either!
Since february im at 75kg (size: 180cm) and i cant lose anything. (BF 11~12% i guess)
I know i dont weight much and maybe some of you guys would rather suggest me to go on a bulking diet, but i'd like to shed that last bit of my belly fat before bulking up and also to look good this summer to be honest.

I will appreciate any suggestions that you can give me, i really need some help guys!

Last edited:
Back