NOT Staying In Solution!!!

you may have to heat it up everytime....no biggie. i believe this happens due to the BA/BB ratio

so if.....

if the ba and bb ratio is 2/20....the solution would stay and you wouldn't keep on having to heat it up. this is correct, right?

old timer said:
if the ba and bb ratio is 2/20....the solution would stay and you wouldn't keep on having to heat it up. this is correct, right?
what are you trying to keep in solution, differant gears require differant things

ahh ok, I used everclear and made my Winstrol (winny) oral. But its a bitch to hold in suspension, youll have to heat it every time to dissolve it which is ok or you can play around with more BA and BB and throw off your mg/ml concentration. Id just heat it, no biggie.

Bimmer said:
ahh ok, I used everclear and made my Winstrol (winny) oral. But its a bitch to hold in suspension, youll have to heat it every time to dissolve it which is ok or you can play around with more BA and BB and throw off your mg/ml concentration. Id just heat it, no biggie.

you mean solution. not suspension., big difference.

old timer said:

depends on what hormone it is and whether its long ester, short esater or no ester.

just wanted to make sure bros.

for example when making test. cyp. i'd do 2/20 ratio of ba and bb.

so if it's clear then it's okay...no need to keep on reheating...but if its' just a cloudy mess then it's crashed.

but most likely given that i'd add the correct 2/20 ratio...the solution wouldn't crash, right?

old timer said:
for example when making test. cyp. i'd do 2/20 ratio of ba and bb.

so if it's clear then it's okay...no need to keep on reheating...but if its' just a cloudy mess then it's crashed.

but most likely given that i'd add the correct 2/20 ratio...the solution wouldn't crash, right?

cloudy is not indicative of crashing. crashing is a sloid mess that looks like white wax.

and 2/20 is not always the right ratio. it depends on the ester and hormone

yeh sucks when your liquid is hot and you pull it through a syringe and then it decides to fall out of solution.. grr.. does this happen to anyone else?

pullinbig said:
cloudy is not indicative of crashing. crashing is a sloid mess that looks like white wax.

and 2/20 is not always the right ratio. it depends on the ester and hormone
The last bottles of Cyp that I got were a little cloudy and my source said that is because he overdosed it a little too much. I believe he said they were like 350mg/ml.

If it's cloudy, is that a bad thing, or is it still good?

Thanks bro. Oh, he used 2/20 also.

its fine. if you dont like it cloudy heat it abit on a hot plate or eye of an electric stove. do not walk off and leave it. it takes less than a minute.

i doubt its cloudy cuase of overdosing. and cyp 350 may have a bite to it.

i think you sourse is full of it. he accidentally overdosed it. thats a good one.

dougo and pullinbig...i need your help!

hey pullinbig or dougo,

just made a batch today. it's test cyp. 50ml @ 300mg/ml

i noticed though that my final solution after the filtering was very very slightly(hard to see and you'd have to look carefully)...has one or two clear hard to see swirls....does this indication mean that the horomone has crashed.

i did heat it up pretty good before the filtering....

hopefully it's not the worse.

old timer said:
hey pullinbig or dougo,

just made a batch today. it's test cyp. 50ml @ 300mg/ml

i noticed though that my final solution after the filtering was very very slightly(hard to see and you'd have to look carefully)...has one or two clear hard to see swirls....does this indication mean that the horomone has crashed.

i did heat it up pretty good before the filtering....

hopefully it's not the worse.

if it crashes it will freeze up like white wax. still good though,

then technically i'm not screwed lol.

so if it just shows alittle bit of clear swirls then it's okay i guess.

yep. no waxy white stuff. my solution is homogenous and clear. uhm....you're right guys, 300mg/ml is nothing, and now i kind of compare my solution to the previous brands i have taken, and i've noticed that mine is more thinner and easier to draw out. i guess it's b/c of the 20% bb.

cool.

Back