Novaldex: How much and when?

kyf150

I'm looking at the following cycle:
Week 1 to 10: 250 of test
Week 1 to 10: 300mg of deca
Clomid therapy at the end.

This will be my first cycle. I'm 6-2, 203 lbs and 35 years old. I don't know my bf%, but I'm fairly lean.

I've read a lot about having Novaldex around as an anti-estrogen, but I haven't seen much posted on when to take it and how much to take. Should I plan to take it during the cycle, or just have it on hand on an ad-hoc basis?

You are taking a very low dose of test so you may not need it. No one on this board will be able to tell you for sure though as some are much more sensitive to estrogenic sides than others.

Just make sure to have some on hand. Enough to run 40mg/ED for a few weeks if you do happen to get gyno. But I probably would not take it unless you start to get any gyno symptoms.

If you wanted to just keep the bloat off then I'd go with Liquidex. But seeing as how it's your first cycle, be sure to have Nolvadex on hand.

Good luck!

How abou this guys,
weeks 1-10 500mgs test eth
weeks 1-5 25 mg dbol

how much nolvadex and when? Keep on hand unless symptoms arise then 40mg ed? Will nolvadex do the trick with this combo? Thanks.

LongBall

LongBall said:
How abou this guys,
weeks 1-10 500mgs test eth
weeks 1-5 25 mg dbol

how much nolvadex and when? Keep on hand unless symptoms arise then 40mg ed? Will nolvadex do the trick with this combo? Thanks.

LongBall

Personally, I'd be using some Liquidex with that cycle. Mind you, I did pretty much the exact cycle plus a lil decca and wound up getting some gyno. I was also on 1mg/ED of Liquidex. I had to start Nolvadex at 40mg/ED and then it went back to normal.

Not that you will experience the same thing but I would definitely be taking some kind of anti-e (Anastrozole, Femara, Aromasin) and have enough Nolva on hand.

kyf150 said:
I'm looking at the following cycle:
Week 1 to 10: 250 of test
Week 1 to 10: 300mg of deca
Clomid therapy at the end.

This will be my first cycle. I'm 6-2, 203 lbs and 35 years old. I don't know my bf%, but I'm fairly lean.

I've read a lot about having Novaldex around as an anti-estrogen, but I haven't seen much posted on when to take it and how much to take. Should I plan to take it during the cycle, or just have it on hand on an ad-hoc basis?

At these levels, you will only need it if you are gyno prone. But - since this is your first cycle, you don't know that yet. I would suggest having some on hand and jumping on at the first sign of trouble. Go with liquidex or nolvadex. If you take nolv, 20mg ED will be plenty.:)

Personally, I'd be using some Liquidex with that cycle. Mind you, I did pretty much the exact cycle plus a lil decca and wound

I have decided to get some liquidex from somewhere before I start. I will take that .5mg ED and have Nolvadex on hand. Thanks for the input.

LongBall

Back