now available- Pure Creatine Ethyl Ester

This is called Creatine ethyl ester HCL. What does the HCL stand for?

Do you have to drink a lot of water with it, like you do with creatine monohydrate to avoid dehydration?

Thanks

how much a day??

Guyssss, i asked this in the kre alkalyn thread, but no one answered, so im gonna ask again..... Im taking buffer creatine right now, and it says to take 2 pills a day, but does that mean i take it even on the days im not working out? Or just the days that i do work out? An answer would be very helpful Thanx!

Gymoholic

everyday. there is still recovery benefit, from cellular metabolism and hydration, acheived by taking on "off" days

3 questions.

A) What is the dosage timing? Slowly through out the day? Before and After work out?

b) Will Taurine still work as a carrier?

C) I heard only 3 pills a day. Is that true? It seems low and almost to good to be true.

mix it with 16 ounces and immedeatly drink another 16 ounces suggests vpx, personally hate the taste returned it after the first serving, imagine taking putting 3 to 4 packets of sweet and low in 16 ounces of water i just couldnt see myself doin it day after day

Dominance said:
3 questions.

A) What is the dosage timing? Slowly through out the day? Before and After work out?

b) Will Taurine still work as a carrier?

C) I heard only 3 pills a day. Is that true? It seems low and almost to good to be true.

a. personal preference. though most typical is either pre/post workout. some just going with either.

b. taurine may compete with creatine for uptake (take at different times)-- you dont need a "carrier" for CEE

c. yes. for 180lb man 3 caps, if you are over that 4.

purecee will be in stock this week, it has been quite difficult to obtain acceptable material.

i see that there is like 240 capsules w/ the bottle.

and i'd only need around 3-4 per day?
if so, that would last quite a long time.

Back