NPP, post your thoughts - <10% BB

its do able...

i my self and a few other guys here in aust have done it no drama's but if you dont wanna go %20 go %15 i have found it to work just as well

Yea, I always use 20% or more BB, the question was for a friend who is sensitive to BB above ~10%. Just seeing if it would hold for a reasonable amount of time. Thanks fellas, chime in if ya done it.

DougoeFre5h said:
Yea, I always use 20% or more BB, the question was for a friend who is sensitive to BB above ~10%. Just seeing if it would hold for a reasonable amount of time. Thanks fellas, chime in if ya done it.

maybe try making it at a 50mg/ml instead of 100mg/ml might be able to hold that with less solvent

can someone posy the npp recipe,,,i think this is wrong , this is what i got,,,,,,,,,,(10 grams powder
37.5 ml sesame oil
2.5ml BA 5%
2.5ml BB 5%
Syringes
Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

1. Weigh out 10 grams of powder.
2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA & BB to the vial.
4. Heat oil in the oven to help sterilize it, heat to at least 212 degrees F. I usually heat my oil at 275 to be sure, I put the oil in a muffin pan, just fill one of the indentions this is plenty for these experiments. Also heat more oil than you need, as you will not be able to get it all out of the pan.
5. Add oil to the vial, save 2 ml of oil in the syringe for later. Gently shake vial.
6. Heat mixture if necessary. I like heating my powder products, by placing the vial in a frying pan, and placing it on the eye of the stove.
7. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach whatman sterile filter.
8. Place another needle in the sterile vial to relieve the pressure.
9. Draw out solution with a syringe, run though whatman filter.
10. Take other syringe with 2ml oil, run through whatman into solution.

Makes 50 ml @ 200 mg/ml )))))) is that right??????

noplay said:
can someone posy the npp recipe,,,i think this is wrong , this is what i got,,,,,,,,,,(10 grams powder
37.5 ml sesame oil
2.5ml BA 5%
2.5ml BB 5%
Syringes
Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

1. Weigh out 10 grams of powder.
2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA & BB to the vial.
4. Heat oil in the oven to help sterilize it, heat to at least 212 degrees F. I usually heat my oil at 275 to be sure, I put the oil in a muffin pan, just fill one of the indentions this is plenty for these experiments. Also heat more oil than you need, as you will not be able to get it all out of the pan.
5. Add oil to the vial, save 2 ml of oil in the syringe for later. Gently shake vial.
6. Heat mixture if necessary. I like heating my powder products, by placing the vial in a frying pan, and placing it on the eye of the stove.
7. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach whatman sterile filter.
8. Place another needle in the sterile vial to relieve the pressure.
9. Draw out solution with a syringe, run though whatman filter.
10. Take other syringe with 2ml oil, run through whatman into solution.

Makes 50 ml @ 200 mg/ml )))))) is that right??????

Damn, that is an old ass recipe. Here is the easy way.

1. Mix hormone, solvents in beaker. Heat on hot plate/stove for about 15 minutes on low-med heat.
2. Filter solution, bake if you like in oven for an hour on 275.
3. Pour into vial(s).

That's it bro. Easy as 1-2-3

RJH8541 said:
Damn, that is an old ass recipe. Here is the easy way.

1. Mix hormone, solvents in beaker. Heat on hot plate/stove for about 15 minutes on low-med heat.
2. Filter solution, bake if you like in oven for an hour on 275.
3. Pour into vial(s).

That's it bro. Easy as 1-2-3
Filter, bake and POUR???
What did I miss here? Why would I put a filtered solution (in an open container?) in a non-sterile (free of particulate) oven, before POURING into a vial?
I might be out of line here, but something does not seem right in Whoville.
:afro:

GPAS said:
Filter, bake and POUR???
What did I miss here? Why would I put a filtered solution (in an open container?) in a non-sterile (free of particulate) oven, before POURING into a vial?
I might be out of line here, but something does not seem right in Whoville.
:afro:
Well its not rocket science. I might get some flack for saying this but were looking at working with an acceptable "range" of sterility. Having the oil open to the atmosphere is ok, long as your conditions are right. Shit, I even use non-steril whatmans to filter my juice. I never had a problem myself.

why bother baking? do a google search for "dry heat sterility." you'll see what temps and time you actually have to use to get things sterile. and that's in a complete sterile environment. so basically baking is completely useless.

Back