OatMeal Recipe's In here =)

gogo4

Well I just happen to try some oatmeals in my diet and absulutely fell in love with the taste! Here are some things I have dug up from other members and If you got tired of your taste there is plenty ways in here on how to make em....enjoy.

-Chocolate Cinamon Protein Pancake Recipe

- LeanMeOut

These taste pretty good, texture is just like a pancake too.

Flavor is Chocolate/Cinamon

Ingredients:

1 Scoop of Chocolate whey Protein
1/2 Cup Dry Oats
12 tablespoons of liquid egg whites
A few shakes of Cinamon (however much you want)
2 Packets Of Splenda

Put all of this into a blender, and blend until liquified. Cook it in a skillet you would use to make regular pancakes (use pam or equivalent spray)

Comes out to:

360 Calories
48g of Protein
32g of Carbs
4.5g of fat (or 3g of fat if you use whey isolate)

Enjoy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Oatmeal Cookie

- Phill9999

you mix the following in a bowl
1/2 cup of oatmeal
6 packets of splenda
1/4 cup of water

shape them into 2 cookies and put them on a microwavable plate
cook them for 3-4 minutes depending on microwave
you can throw them in the fridge if u wish but not necessary

If u premake a bunch it makes life convenient.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- msuulz

Add fruit and vanilla soy milk to oats
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-MPPM

oatmeal - low carb yogurt, chocolate whey protein, cinnamon

-DirkMoneyShot

I personally like the flavored Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal packs. So nothing but water-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-gumbo

Tablespoon of flax, a few almonds, and a few walnut pieces. Enjoy with a protein shake or just mix the protein in with it.

-Eat it or Beat it

shake : yogurt, whites and oats mixed up together

-getfitdoc

raw w/OJ <----my favorite, just let it sit for about a min, then chow

-Vennom96

Splenda with fresh strawberries or blueberries.

-Starcraven

1-2 tbsp udos oil

-BigSickD

Chocolate-peanutbutter-oatmeal shake
put 12oz of water and some ice in a blender (skim milk optional)
add chocolate protein powder(as many scoops as desired at least 50g
add 1 cup of uncooked old fashioned oatmeal(sell at costco 9lbs for $9
add 1 tbsp all natural(the kind you have to stir)peanut butter

blend it about a minute on a very fast setting Enjoy!

-Tafman

put in less water then needed, pop it in the microwave, and then just chew it down while reading your favorite forum

-MotownMuscle

ON my diet I would use 1/2 cup of oats, cooking them into like a paste. Then I would mix in two scoops of chocolate Pro Complex, then throw it in the freezer for 2 hours

-andezzz999

Oatmeal pancakes

Try these

8 egg whites
1 cup oat meal
1 apple

Blend it (add milk if necessary)

pour batter in pan, cook up pancake style.

top with some cinamoon...

yum!

I make a bunch and keep them in the frige for a few days

-Oatmeal pie

-thechef

1/2 cup light brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup low fat butter, (can't believe it's not butter)
2 eggs
3/4 cup light corn syrup
3/4 cup oats, cooks in one minute, not the orignal.
1 cup flaked coconut
1 cup milk

Place brown sugar and white sugar, butter and eggs in a bowl and mix well. Then add corn syrup, oats, coconut and milk. Place in unbaked pie shell and bake for 1 hour at 350.

Excellent side for breakfast, loaded with carbs..

2 cups skim milk, 2 scoops whey, 2tbsp Natty PB, 1 banana, 1 cup oats. Blend for 1-2 min. Yum, Yum. 1010 cals, 70 grams protien, 120 gram carbs. The best tasting shake I have ever had.

Back