officially on the dark side

RAIDER_ROBB

i started my first cycle of test enath. 400mg for 12 weeks yesterday and i have my nolva on hand in case gyno shows up and clomid for post therapy, i just ordered my l-dex to take throughout to help keep some water off, im 6'1 205 lbs 13% bf, is there anything else you guys think i should know or do during the cycle, i have heard of many people doing 2-3 cycles but not really knowing what they were doing untill their 3rd, im just trying to keep it simple and do no more than 3 cycles in my life, im trying to gain as much lean muscle with minimal fat gain, i will be doing cardio 2-3 days a week, 20min sessions along with being a very active basket-ball player im hoping these things combined with a good clean diet i should see the results im looking for

Welcome!

Before we start critiquing your cycle, please provide us the following:

Diet (what, when, how much)

Workouts (Lifting, and cardio)

Supplements

Congrats! You will now see the light in about 4-6 weeks.

Since this is your first cycle, it's ok to run a Test only cycle. Just remember to hit the clomid 3 weeks after your last shot.

You can always stack on your second cycle for a more dramatic effect. Just make sure you take a good time off, 2 months or more to make sure your receptors are recooperated.

Drink lots of water and take in those calories. Eat 1-1.5 grams of protien per pound of body weight. Good luck in growing!

7:30 am 2 scoops whey protein in water
1 bannana
10:30 am 8 oz chicken breast
1 c broccoli
4 oz red potatos boiled
1:30 pm 8 oz 93% lean ground beef
1 c broccoli
4 oz red poatos boiled
4:00 pm 8 oz chicken breast
1 c broccoli
4 oz red poatatos boiled
5:30 pm workout
7:00 pm 2 scoops whey proteing in water
1 glass of orange juice
8:15 pm 8 oz sirloin steak
1 c mixed veggies
4 oz red poatatos
11:30 2 scoops whey protein in water

i eat this every day on the weekens ill allow my-self one cheat meal either on friday or saturday

cardio- ill do treadmill for 20 min walking then jogging then running then back down to jogging back uo to running for the whole time 4 min for running 1 min to jogg

basketball- i play 3-4 times a week 45min to 1hr

i havent been taking any supplements for almost 3-4 months now but protein shakes

using Fitday.com

Totals Cals 3257 Fats 105 Carbs 190 Protein 393

I would say that is twice the ammount of fat you should be taking in.

I would make sure that you take in your protein shake RIGHT after your workouts. (basketball including) Make it before, so you can drink it right after. You are doing alot of cardio which is fine if you keep up the protein.

Ok, the cardio is good. How about the wieghts?

You might be overtraining.

1 15min is too long. (from my understanding) you will start eating your own mussels at anywhere from 50-60mins of workout. This is why if I do a long cardio session in a day, I break it up into 50 mins intervals and take in whey Prot between.

You should do no more than 4-5 exercises per body part. If you are trying to grow you should do 6-10 reps x 3-4 sets. Otherwise, do 10-14 reps. (this is all dependant on the person, but a good starting point)

If you follow the above, your workout should be around 45 mins.

well i have a partner so im not working out for an hour 15 min straight i probably get 50 min to an hour since were rotating a lot

Nzom said:
using Fitday.com

Totals Cals 3257 Fats 105 Carbs 190 Protein 393

I would say that is twice the ammount of fat you should be taking in.

I would make sure that you take in your protein shake RIGHT after your workouts. (basketball including) Make it before, so you can drink it right after. You are doing alot of cardio which is fine if you keep up the protein.

Ok, the cardio is good. How about the wieghts?

The fat intake looks fine to me. How else is he going to keep his calories high? Some people do not do well with a lot of carbs like myself.
Also it is more important to take in carbs after a workout rather than protein. Take in like 70g of simple carbs and 30g of protein(preferably milk protein)

By the way good luck with the cycle!!

this is my 3rd day on test enath 400mgs a week and i was wondering if its unusual to feel it so soon, im not saying i see results but i feel my body gets pumped quick, is this just a mind thing cause i know i have gear in me or is it possible?

thats what i thought, what should i start feeling first and how soon after my first injection? oh yeah i poked my self with a 22g 1" needle in my glute but have no soreness at all, is that common as well?

The no soreness is good. I am suprised that you were not sore the next day though. Especially with Enenthate. You might be the lucky ones that do not get sore from the BA. You also might want to check your bottles against the pictures to make sure it is real.

As far as when you will feel it. It will really be kicking in in a few weeks. But it won't be an overnight type of thing, it will be more gradual.
You will start to feel more pwerful in the gym, your sex drive will go up, etc.
So just be patient!

Yeah. I rarely have pain.

I also felt a difference in just a few days, but nothing in comparison to 4-5 weeks out. On a scale of 1-10, few days is about a 1.5 compared to a 10.

I suggest getting your workouts under 50 mins. If you cant, bring some protien with you and drink it at 50 mins.

I am on 400mg of Test right now. I just did my 8th shot last night, so only 12 more to go :(. Anyways, I started to notice strength gains and awesome pumps in the 3rd week. Like Mike said, it is pretty gradual. I was expecting one day to get into the gym and *POW* Super human strength, LOL! but it didn't really work that way.

RAIDER_ROBB, are you excited for you next shot? After I did my first I was SOOO geared up to poke myself again :D

MAN IM TELLING YOU I CANT WAIT I WANNA DO IT YESTERDAY BUT GOTTA WAIT TILL MONDAY, BUT IM FEELING GOOD. SO DO YOU SHOOT 400MG A DAY/WEEK OR SPLIT IT UP, AND WHAT KIND OF GAINS HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED? TAKING ANYTHING TO CONTROL BLOAT?

Split it up. I do mine 1/2 on Sat, 1/2 on tuesday night.

Dont do it all at once, as I have done this before and its not fun. You feel great at the beginning of the week, and then sorta crash toward the end of the week.

To control bloat you can use letro. Its what most people like. (you shouldnt have bloat already). I know what you are thinking though... I remember thinking I was bloating (but wasnt). One day you will wakeup and be like 5-8 pounds heavier! Your watch wont move on your wrist, and the rings on your fingers are going to start hurting.. lol

You will know for a fact when you bloat up. =]

Back