Ok so check it, WTF

Onswoll

INTENSITY IS EVERYTHING
I havent given myself a shot in a little over 8 months now. about 5 minutes ago I took my 1st shot of tren/test in my glute. There has been a few times that this has happend to me in the past, where I jab myself, then when I go to put pressure to start injecting, I can't. What I mean by that is i literally cant, no matter how much pressure or hard I push that shit, nothing comes out. its like the needle hits something inside my body which plugs up the little needle hole. Has this happend to anyone else or does anyone know what causes this? Also, I heard a rip when i jabbed myself which means there was still scar tissue from 8 f-ing months ago. Finally after me almost pushing as hard as i could, it slowly started to go down, and after a freaking eternity, it was done. I was injecting test/tren with a 25g needle. is that too small or something? Because I really dont want to have to go through that again, id much rather use a 22g like I always did before.

Yeah, it could be simply that the needle isn't large enough. You could try warming up the gear in the vials prior to drawing the compounds out and injecting them. This should make it easier for you to inject them. It has worked for many, including me. Try it next time. Just put the vials in the microwave for a few seconds.

mattd46612 said:
big no no. Alot of things that could be in that tap water.

he means warming up the gear inside the toob before you shoot. And yes, you can do that.

Onswoll said:
he means warming up the gear inside the toob before you shoot. And yes, you can do that.
ok cool, im shooting my sust and prop with a 25g pin and its like squeezing a golf ball through a garden hose

i had some plungers one time the would stick. i thought the same thing, then i figured out what was going on, and never used that brand again........

i extract whatever im gonna inject...put the cap back on the needle very very very tighlty...then i fill a coffee cup full of water and microwave it for a minute...then i put the syringe in their for a minute or two... prep the area with alcohol...dry the syringe before you pull the cap off and inject.

cryptkeeper said:
ok cool, im shooting my sust and prop with a 25g pin and its like squeezing a golf ball through a garden hose

Um, yeah bro I hear ya. This AM i shot 75mg of tren in my quad, and I had to apply a shit load of pressure just to get it in. The bad thing is when your injecting in your glute, its hard because your torso is all twisted around and when you have to apply a shit load of pressure, it makes it hard to keep the needle straight in one spot.

may i suggest something..put your gear in a heating pad..warm it up a little and then it will go through the needle easier..

Onswoll said:
Um, yeah bro I hear ya. This AM i shot 75mg of tren in my quad, and I had to apply a shit load of pressure just to get it in. The bad thing is when your injecting in your glute, its hard because your torso is all twisted around and when you have to apply a shit load of pressure, it makes it hard to keep the needle straight in one spot.

Yep, I have the exact same problem with glute shots. This is why I only shoot my HCG in my glutes now. Shooting the HCG with water is quick and easy unlike the majority of oils, etc.

Onswoll said:
I havent given myself a shot in a little over 8 months now. about 5 minutes ago I took my 1st shot of tren/test in my glute. There has been a few times that this has happend to me in the past, where I jab myself, then when I go to put pressure to start injecting, I can't. What I mean by that is i literally cant, no matter how much pressure or hard I push that shit, nothing comes out. its like the needle hits something inside my body which plugs up the little needle hole. Has this happend to anyone else or does anyone know what causes this? Also, I heard a rip when i jabbed myself which means there was still scar tissue from 8 f-ing months ago. Finally after me almost pushing as hard as i could, it slowly started to go down, and after a freaking eternity, it was done. I was injecting test/tren with a 25g needle. is that too small or something? Because I really dont want to have to go through that again, id much rather use a 22g like I always did before.

I was telling you a few weeks ago i was having the same problem with my Winstrol (winny). Warming it up helped a little bit but usually what i would have to do is jab the needle all the way in apply pressure to the plunger and slowly pull the needle out while still applying an even amount of pressure. As i am removing the needle I can usually eject about 1/2 cc before the needle is almost completely out of my muscle. Normally i have to repeat the process 2 to 3 times.

Back