omna's time release

copracr

Amateur Bodybuilder
what ester's are in omna's and when do they spike. when should i time my workouts compared to the spikes to get the best results? would food intake be aa problem. also, i will take 3 shots a week so there will be some overlapping spikes. i want to make the most of it so advice is cool.
btw, thanks for all the previous help. you all handle yourselves very professionally. this site kicks ass and i'll go nowhere else!

Sust really acts more like a single ester test..... as far as spikes go, there really are none of any significance, and even if there were, it would be impossible to time your workouts around them.

i must be a victim of misinformation then, i thought i read somewhere there was 4 different forms of test in it. one i think was prop or something like that, it spiked in 24 hours, then there was some longer acting esthers in it

copracor said:
i must be a victim of misinformation then, i thought i read somewhere there was 4 different forms of test in it. one i think was prop or something like that, it spiked in 24 hours, then there was some longer acting esthers in it

that is what i have heard also. thats why i thought sust should be shot eod

i've been eod for that reason also, damn i hate when i do my homework and somebody tells me i've got it all wrong

I heard from a buddy of mine that the omns a while ago are now being made with the same test combo as sustanon, in order to compete with them. So that the bloat from omns is gone. Why would they do this? I know of people that liked it because of the size and strength they said was better than sust because of this.

Back