On TRT. Thinking of this for cutting cycle?

oliverduke

Hey

So I'm on TRT described 200mg test e/week.

I h have tried a 500mg blast but get quite bad DHT sides (water retention + bad acne, estrogen tests low normal.)

So I'm currently running 150mg npp/week with my trt for joints, can't say iv noticed a great deal but look fuller for some reason.

I'm about to embark on a pre contest cutting cycle, and was thinking of doing either these two.

1. up test and npp to 300/300mg/week

2. keep 200mg test 150npp and just add anavar (only issue here is I'm also on Accutane for acne with checkup liver tests so i don't want the doc thinking the accutane is doing a number on my liver.

As you can see i want a low dose cycle just to aid muscle retention nothing crazy.

thansk

If your cruising on 200mg of test already,, you really don't need another compound to 'cut', the amount your taking should be plenty to keep you anti-catabolic as you go into a calorie deficit.

your taking 150mg of NPP a week,, are you injecting eod ?

If you're sensitive to dht sides...I'd probably avoid anavar since it's a dht derivative. I know I get pretty bad acne from it.

If your cruising on 200mg of test already,, you really don't need another compound to 'cut', the amount your taking should be plenty to keep you anti-catabolic as you go into a calorie deficit.

your taking 150mg of NPP a week,, are you injecting eod ?

Yeh eod, would the extra not be worth it you think?

Yeh haven't thought of that, anavar gave me no acne last year when I ran it but it did make
My liver enzymes higher

nandrolone , known more for strength gains and mass cycles,, can be used while cutting as well, dependent on diet, water retention, and estrogen control. you could just bump up the NPP dosage to 100 eod, rather then looking at another compound being you already have the NPP. just be sure to get caber or prami.

I'd keep test at 200 wk, keep the NPP at 150eod if you have to have it on the mix and would just add tren ace. Maybe start at 75mg eod if you never used it before and go up from there.

I'd keep test at 200 wk, keep the NPP at 150eod if you have to have it on the mix and would just add tren ace. Maybe start at 75mg eod if you never used it before and go up from there.

I'm taking 150npp a week not eod and really don't fancy tren

Ok. You do know npp needs to be taken st least EOD to be effective cause of it half life? Maybe you switch to DECA that way you only have to pinn it once a week. Also have you ever messed with clen? Great for burning fat and cutting.

Ok. You do know npp needs to be taken st least EOD to be effective cause of it half life? Maybe you switch to DECA that way you only have to pinn it once a week. Also have you ever messed with clen? Great for burning fat and cutting.

yeh im pinning eod and done mine doing so while I'm taking it, deca takes too long to get in and get out for me.

yeh tried clen, don't get any bad sides or anything just not keen on the old heart implications

I'm taking 150npp a week not eod and really don't fancy tren

150mg NPP per week is a pretty pointless dosage in my opinion.

I'd say you need to bump it up to 250mg weekly to even get so much as a medicinal benefit from it.

And NPP is a short ester bud, it need to be pinned EOD.

My 02 cents.

BigBen

150mg NPP per week is a pretty pointless dosage in my opinion.

I'd say you need to bump it up to 250mg weekly to even get so much as a medicinal benefit from it.

And NPP is a short ester bud, it need to be pinned EOD.

My 02 cents.

BigBen

Thanks, trying to get joint benefits but avoid prolactin sides hence the dose.
Think I should increase?

Thanks, trying to get joint benefits but avoid prolactin sides hence the dose.
Think I should increase?

keep estrogen under control with an AI, which you prob are being experienced with TRT, and you should not have to worry about prolactin.. ran 400 mg a week of deca front loaded with 100 mg eod with NPP with no issues. keep caber or prami on hand is all

yeh im pinning eod and done mine doing so while I'm taking it, deca takes too long to get in and get out for me.

yeh tried clen, don't get any bad sides or anything just not keen on the old heart implications
Ok well that just leaves adding the var then. I agree with these other guys, your npp dose seems very low. Are you pinning that at 50mg eod? Or how are you pinning npp at 150 a wk ? But for cutting I think your fine at our trt dose test, add some var and start your cut diet and of course up your cardio.

Ok well that just leaves adding the var then. I agree with these other guys, your npp dose seems very low. Are you pinning that at 50mg eod? Or how are you pinning npp at 150 a wk ? But for cutting I think your fine at our trt dose test, add some var and start your cut diet and of course up your cardio.

Yeh 50mg eod at the moment, I'll increase to 100mg I think?
Keep test dosage the same, would there be any erictile issues with test being lower? I have caber on hand an run aromasin as an AI

keep estrogen under control with an AI, which you prob are being experienced with TRT, and you should not have to worry about prolactin.. ran 400 mg a week of deca front loaded with 100 mg eod with NPP with no issues. keep caber or prami on hand is all

Thanks mate see my post above, running an AI and have caber on hoand. Any issue with npp being higher then the test? That's why I thought increase both to 300 instead of leaving test at 170?

Thanks

Thanks mate see my post above, running an AI and have caber on hoand. Any issue with npp being higher then the test? That's why I thought increase both to 300 instead of leaving test at 170?

Thanks

no issue at all running higher npp then test.. it is an old school idea that test needed to be ran much higher then deca (or NPP) to keep 'deca dick' at bay,, but now that we have proper AI and prolactin protocols it is no longer an issue what so ever.. guys are running 600+mg of nandrolone with just a trt dose of test and doing just fine (I've ran high deca low test.. I believe megaton has done the same, and plenty others).. just keep e2 and prolactin in check.

* deca dick idea mainly comes from those guys that ran deca only or deca/d-bol cycles for bulking,, yet did not know that testosterone has to be the base of any and every cycle

Last edited:
* deca dick idea mainly comes from those guys that ran deca only or deca/d-bol cycles for bulking,, yet did not know that testosterone has to be the base of any and every cycle

Very true, also some powerlifters stupidly like to try and cycle their Test and Deca with no AI - bloating isn't an issue for them and some actually prefer the fact that their joints get more protection with high estrogen levels. What they don't like though is the 'deca-dick' sides that these issues bring.

Back