OPTIMUM PHARMA PROOF of DELIVERY FAST & SAFE PART 5 !

Dr.Phoenix

OPTIMUM PHARMA ADVISER
Dear Brothers,
Maybe you remember that some time ago i mention you about new way of shipping which Optimum Pharma use,
I was telling that its very fast and safe , takes maximum 3-4 business days. Today i would like to show you a proof .
The fallowing screenshots are from February deliveries. Please check the shipping and delivery dates carefully
I will post more very soon , as you see Optimum Pharma is Faster and Safer than domestic.
Because they send with FDA approved shipping account, packages have very high custom success rate
No more words needed, just check and see
If you wish to know where and how you can order Optimum Pharma , you just need to PM me,
If you dont have enough post to PM , its no problem just write here in thread and you will get PM from me.
Besides this, as many guys knows here, if you will order dont forget to mention Doc sent you
You will get a free product
PS : They accept now Credit Card and any customers use this option totally easy and safe
If you are not a member and want to know where to order Optimum Pharma, google is your best friend )

Doc
I don't see shipments to Canada. And automatic or automated machined, not automathic ( a criticism of the website language )

Doc
I don't see shipments to Canada. And automatic or automated machined, not automathic ( a criticism of the website language )
OP use different shipping methods for Canada , these track no' s are from their very fast USA special shipping , if you want i can ask them some Canada deliveries also
PS : Which website language ?

lol...sorry i was looking at the website for optimum pharma and found the use of "automathic" a bit strange.
So yes they do ship to canada? I want to try other makes of gear. My levels should be higher with my pin schedule
so I'm thinking my gear isn't very strong.

Hope I get my tracking number soon for my express shipment. Been about a week and I haven't heard back. Needed that quick delivery.
Doc, maybe you can check on this order?

Last edited:
Thanks Doc. I emailed them again.
Bro these guys told me that they e mailed already 10 days ago 2-3 times , maybe you dont receive their mails ?
Check spam box or write them from diffferent mail, your package is already shipped and track No is already ready for long time

Bro these guys told me that they e mailed already 10 days ago 2-3 times , maybe you dont receive their mails ?
Check spam box or write them from diffferent mail, your package is already shipped and track No is already ready for long time
All good. Emailed the tracking and rcvd.

I've used this method several times now and it is very consistent. It also offers some peace of mind as well (I hate signing for stuff)

Just pinned my first shot of OP tren a yesterday and couldn't breathe for shit in the gym this a.m. Not sure if it's notmal to have that affect after 24 hrs at 75mg but I can tell you without a doubt that I was experiencing shortness of breath. (Sorry to thread hijack Doc)

Last edited:
Hey doc, not sure if you remember me or not but I ran OP test e my last cycle. I sent you pics and posted pics on here how my arms looked after pinning. If I remember correctly, I wasn't the only one having those issues. Anyway, has the formula changed since a year ago or is it still the same? I believe you said all OP gear was over dosed by 10%? I did try out the test c you sent me, it did the same thing as test e.

Hey doc, not sure if you remember me or not but I ran OP test e my last cycle. I sent you pics and posted pics on here how my arms looked after pinning. If I remember correctly, I wasn't the only one having those issues. Anyway, has the formula changed since a year ago or is it still the same? I believe you said all OP gear was over dosed by 10%? I did try out the test c you sent me, it did the same thing as test e.

That's a general test E problem, nowadays. Maybe someone else can elaborate on it. I've read on a bunch of homebrew E giving pip, regardless of the solvent. I've switched to test C and haven't had any issues since. I also had knarley PIP on OP test E twice (delt and glute) but both only occurred once out of a 3 month cycle.

That's a general test E problem, nowadays. Maybe someone else can elaborate on it. I've read on a bunch of homebrew E giving pip, regardless of the solvent. I've switched to test C and haven't had any issues since. I also had knarley PIP on OP test E twice (delt and glute) but both only occurred once out of a 3 month cycle.

I didn't really get pip, see this...

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/667749-people-running-op-test-e-4.html

Guess I'll go with test c for my next cycle

Not trying to shill gor OP. I'm not on the payroll or anything. They've just always done right by me and I've never seen or had bad bloods on their products. I did have intense swelling on my delt and glute/thigh that persisted 5-6 days, but that's the price you pay sometimes I guess. I tried a locals test and had a similar issue. Havent had any PIP with ANYONE's C or P though. Some goggle searching should show you homebrewer complaints about E PIP.

Back