Optimum Pharma September Campaign + Many Good News !

Dr.Phoenix

OPTIMUM PHARMA ADVISER
Dear Friends,
First sorry for being far away for long time but i really needed to travel too much for Optimum Pharma's international connections and also compete at the same time.
But i am back with many good news like,
1- Optimum Pharma can now ship all USA orders with a FDA approved account !, This means your package have much more higher custom success rate. Many orders pass customs directly without even any control. As an example, Optimum Pharma didnt lose any order in last 40 days with this method ! 100% delivery success for the last 40 DAYS ! This shipping option is only can be used with Express shipping and delivery times are DAYS , not weeks ! . Safe and Fast , what you can want more from a shipping method :)
2- Now Optimum Pharma can accept Credit Card, please tell that you wish to pay by Credit Card when you order. You dont know where you can order ?? , Send a personal message to me :) If you are not member ? ok, No problem , google is your good friend :)
3- As Special to September Campaign, Now all your order gets at least 1 free product ( if they are big orders , numbers can increase ) , you just need to mention that Doc have sent you :). You can be sure they will threat you quite well.
4- Of course we didnt forget our friends in EU, thats why i traveled so much. In Europe, all Mediterranean coast is under effect of Optimum Pharma. In many counties we have powerful domestic dealers. Also many orders can be shipped inside EU , which is schengen zone and packages are not controlled at all.
5- Optimum Pharma right now have many wholesale business or big order deals for EU. If you have some type of business plan for any region in EU , please contact me and i will redirect them to you.
Wholesale orders will be shipped inside EU and delivery times is DAYS for even large orders.

As an announcement , Recently some of our customers say that they dont receive mails back. But this problem is related to mail addresses. Some mail adress can stop our mail before its delivered to you or it can send it to spam box. If you didnt receive answer to any kind of your mail , please contact them again and maybe try to use a different e mail address. Besides this i can say Optimum Pharma and Dealers answer mails everyday. Also when you are waiting for payment receive confirmation please don't count weekends as business days. They cannot receive your payment on weekends. Please wait until next business days.

Last edited:
Love this and good to see you back, any changes for Canadian customers? Last order was pretty quick but still kinda curious.

Off topic...you mentioned competition, how did you make out?

Saw the thread author and was like wtf....Glad to see you back.

The credit card thing is interesting. Not sure if I would ever do it though. Maybe if I setup a separate bank acct from my primary accounts. Not trying to discourage anyone, just thinking out loud......in a message.....My paranoia is linked to my old online gambling habit.

Anyway as I said welcome back.

Saw the thread author and was like wtf....Glad to see you back.

The credit card thing is interesting. Not sure if I would ever do it though. Maybe if I setup a separate bank acct from my primary accounts. Not trying to discourage anyone, just thinking out loud......in a message.....My paranoia is linked to my old online gambling habit.

Anyway as I said welcome back.
Thank you Bro, its goooood to be back :) Credit Card works just nicely but all Bro's should know that your payment goes entirely to a different company and its done from another website. Like you buy something else...
So you dont need to worry, its 2 seperate basket of eggs ,if you know what i mean. Also Credit card payment is totally legal and done via very big national bank, Not by some strange online commission company

Love this and good to see you back, any changes for Canadian customers? Last order was pretty quick but still kinda curious.

Off topic...you mentioned competition, how did you make out?
I think that new way of shipping with FDA approved account will just work fine with Canadian Bro's also , but now i will contact them by phone and talk about this and receive total feedback and tell you what is the latest status. Allow me a little time please bro

Here's what Doc left out of the above statement..

Allow me a little time please bro "because on top of everything, I bang playmates!!
Broo, you say like you would not bang them ????
'Allow me a little time' doesnt mean like : Ohh 1 sec, let me run and bang her 1 time and after i will look in to your problem
It means like : I banged her already all night so let me drink a fucking cup of coffee , put my mind together and call OP ! :))))

Last edited:
Broo, you say like you would not bang them ???? 'Allow me a little time' doesnt mean like : Ohh 1 sec, let me run and bang her 1 time and after i will look in to your problem

NO No!! Don't confuse yourself Doc!! I would def bang them..any and all of them. Individually or at the same time. All day..Any day.. and Every which way til Sunday. Sun up to Sun down! Not seconds, or minutes, but for days!! :naughty:

It means like : I banged her already all night so let me drink a fucking cup of coffee , put my mind together and call OP ! :))))

And this is exactly what I was referring to. Next time I'll make it clearer!! :bigok:

Good to see ya back around.

I think that new way of shipping with FDA approved account will just work fine with Canadian Bro's also , but now i will contact them by phone and talk about this and receive total feedback and tell you what is the latest status. Allow me a little time please bro

No rush I'm down in Mexico working and doing the pharma grade thing anyway. Any plans on carrying hgh in the near future?

No rush I'm down in Mexico working and doing the pharma grade thing anyway. Any plans on carrying hgh in the near future?
Bro let me tell you what we discuss with OP
According to their opinion, Canadian guys are ordering their stuff to USA :), to their friends and relatives or even to themselves when they visit there for a reason.
Because Optimum Pharma offers very safe and fast delivery to USA.
They say its much better idea...
Plus ,
As you know Optimum Pharma did many research for offering their own HGH , and even i traveled to China for this 2 times
But bro , to be honest , the product have no chance to be top notch, They change quality and purity too much. Its really untrustable and unstable
So what Optimum Pharma does? They can offer you NORDITROPIN, the real deal, direct from factory. Best HGH avaliable with a good price. But of course its not as cheap as China stuff...
We talked about this with OP , they say why need to put their label on a middle quality product which is already floating in market as generic?
They think its not honest...

damnit, I didnt see the part about mentioning you and getting a free product, I just payed for my order 20mins ago.

damnit, I didnt see the part about mentioning you and getting a free product, I just payed for my order 20mins ago.
NO worries, e mail them with order number and tell them Doc is n your side and get your free freebie :) They are cool guys :)

Back