Optimum Pharma September Campaign + Many Good News !

Thanks Doc Got my order in fast! There was a small hiccup in the process but I let them know and it was taken care of promptly! Can't wait for my next run!

Just got my package in the mail today...

as always, swift delivery, excellent customer service. thanks a lot Doc!

I've ran you're test e at 400 a week and tren and had blood work done and my test came back at 1000. That's the lowest it's ever came back and I still have about 5 bottles left.

I've ran you're test e at 400 a week and tren and had blood work done and my test came back at 1000. That's the lowest it's ever came back and I still have about 5 bottles left.
1000??? I'm higher then that at my TRT ew at 225...

How many shots you have done until right now ? How many ml you inject per week ?

2 mil a week and 14 week's. I'm normally on a trt dose of that and stay above 2500. But I was running your test e and tren e for 14 week's and had my blood work done and was really disappointed. I also have the blood work to pm you if you want. The reason I bought extra was just in case I needed it for trt.

So doc what's the word on my test being so low? Severely underdosed?

Since the powers that be wont let me send you a PM- Here you go:

I was thinking about OP and I am glad I read your post- a lot of the other boards say that ology really pushes aml and op- thanks for the honesty, I am glad to see its not all peachy reviews_ please let me know how it goes- still trying to determine what's best for me

Last edited:
Back