Orals at the end of a ENE/EQ cycle?

VIC

First post.

Great site-very helpful. And I actually read New Members-CLICK HERE. I bet that is a shocker. (lol)

Quick bio:

6'0" 230 37yrs old
training style: currently powerlifting
training for 20+ yrs (minus injuries etc) been back at it (surgeries) for almost 1 yr, leg work about 6 months.
Current training lifts: SQ 415x3 BP 330x3 DL 565x3

Did a few cycles 15 or so yrs ago and a few short ph cycles within the past yr.

Plan on running 500mg enethate/500mg equipose for 10 weeks. From what I gathered they can be run together since they have the same activity vs. starting the EQ ahead a few weeks if stacked with something else.

Questions: I know people like to jump start the cycle because it take some time for those to kick. Do not have any orals but may consider a ph for this purpose.

1.Since however ene/equ stay active for 2 weeks or so, why don't people put an oral at the end? Like to get a boost ( at least more of one) for a contest etc.

2. If I plan on doing a meet would it be best to do it during week 10? Or can I ride it out 11/12?

Appreciate any input.

VIC where in PA you at?

1)i plan on using an oral right around meet time...also dont worry about the "kick starting" its very un needed
2)not sure what you're asking here

skarhead1 said:
VIC where in PA you at?

1)i plan on using an oral right around meet time...also dont worry about the "kick starting" its very un needed
2)not sure what you're asking here

Pittsburgh.

Well it stays active for another two weeks, so I figured add a ph/or oral then since I can not post cycle therapy (pct) yet and then hit the meet. I don't suppose at that point it will make much difference but like to plan( or try to) the training cycle.

Back