ordering fina....

BossSauce

does your name go on any kind of list or anything? i read a thread that says that it does. i want to either order through finaplex.com or lambria.com and dont want my name to be tracked or anything like that. i also have a million questions about converting to tren. how much should i order to make at least 50 cc's or any suggestions on how much to order/make? is there a thread that tells you exactly how much to order, how much it will make and step by step simple instructions? i have searched the chemical forum and cant find any. the only ones i find start w/powder and convert from there. the ones that list pellets dont tell you how much to use to make what amount. which is the best conversion kit to buy?...from what place? what kind of oil do i use? how easy is it really to make and is it worth it? please bear with me as i am a newbie to making my own. i am not new to gear, just playing chemist. basically i would appreciate any help in telling me how much to make and tell me every single ingredient i need and if the kits come w/all of this. thank you for the help.

4,000mg (2 carts) of tren will yeild ~53mL @ a concentration of 75mg/mL (average dosage).

i have heard of companies putting the people who order fina on a list, but i dont believe it

thank you for the help. how long is the fina good for after you make it? is it a good idea to buy the box of 10 carts, or just order them seperately?

so it's no big deal to have it shipped to you either? you dont have to prove you have animals or anything?

how much money you feel like spending? thats more of a personal choice in my opinion, i would by 2 carts (one cycle worth for me) and use it... and if you need more later.. get some, its legal remember?

325 bucks or so for 20g box of componet th. dont get the kind with antibiotics unless you dont mind seperating the blue pellets. this will yield app. 250ml of tren 75mg/ml.

can anyone tell me the amt of oil you have to use to make it 100 mgs/ml? i would stick w/the 75 if i absolutely have to, but id rather have 100.

Back