Other cattle implants!

jonjrambo

Okay, I posted about this a few weeks ago. I've been in search of other cheap cattle implants such as finaplix-H but with different ingredients. I found a bunch that have tren, prop and estradiol(which is a bad thing). Some of you guys said that I need to get the estradiol out first then I could use it. I found the following instructions on how to get the estradiol out of the cattle implant IMPLUS: what do you guys think. According to the site, I could get about 4000g of prop for less than 100 bucks. So that is why i'm really researching these cattle implants. Its an untapped resource that is legal too(until you convert it of course).
Implus

Description: Implus is another of the cattle implants that bodybuilders are utilizing in the attempt to get steroids. This product comes in a rotary cartridge that contains 20 pellets per cartridge with 5 cartridges in a box. Each pellet is 3" in length and contains 200 mgs. of testosterone propionate as well as 20 mgs. of estradiol benzoate. The estradiol is added to the product to increase size in cattle. Implus is a drug intended for veterinarian use in cattle to increase weight gain and feed efficiency. This product is identical to Synovex-H except that there are twice the amount of pellets in one cartridge and the black market price is marketly less expensive on this product. This is probable due to the fact that most people are only aware of Finaplix and Synovex as a rule. The unfortunate side to using this for athletic gains is that it contains estradiol which will cause big time gyno if it is left in the product and used as is. You can read further about the effects of testosterone propionate on it's page. I don't want to be redundant here. As far as side effects go, if you don't seperate the estradiol from the pellets you are going to be screwed with gyno, you don't want to have. These are not the most sanitary things either. Keep in mind that these were made for animals and there is not near the precautions taken when making these as there is with medicine. The other side effects are the same as with testosterone propionate.
There is a way to remove the estradiol from the implant by doing to following:
Gather about 2-3 of the pellets together and grind them up with the back of a spoon and make the pellets into as fine of a powder as you can. Then, get 50 ml of diethyl ether (pretty easy to obtain from any chemical supplier) and mix this combination together in a bowl. You then have to let the solution evaporate allowing crystals to form in the bowl. The crystals that form at the top of the bowl contain the estradiol that you are trying to get rid of. You then need to place this solution in the freezer overnight to help aid in most of the estradiol being removed from the testosterone-ether solution. By the next morning, you will pull this solution out of the freezer and the frozen crystallized estradiol will have risen to the top of the bowl (just like bread rising in the oven, he! he!). You then would scrape or scoop the crystals off the top of the solution and get rid of them. The remaining crystal that are left at the bottom of the bowl contain the testosterone propionate that you are trying to get. Then let them air dry for a while to get the majority of the ether off the crystals. You then need to place these crystals in the oven on a low temperature to get rid of any ether that remains for a few hours and you should have left the dry testosterone propionate crystals that you need with a minimum of ether left in them. Make sure you have let them air dry first though. You don't want to blow up the house by putting a bowl of ether in the oven just because you are a little to fucking impatient to get big. Make sure that it is a electric oven as well, you definitely don't want to use a gas oven for this procedure.
After separating the testosterone propionate from the solution, you have two choices for using this compound. One way is to use DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide) to make the steroid transdermal meaning that it will now pass through the skin. There are a variety of forms that DMSO is available but the gel version works the best and is the easiest to use. What you want to do is grind up the crystals to as fine of a powder as you can and then mix it with one teaspoonful of DMSO and one of water and apply to the skin every 2-3 days as that is the effective time span for testosterone propionate. You can then rub this compound into your skin and wrap the area with a piece of saran wrap to help get the compound to absorb into the skin easier, since it will heat it between the saran wrap and your body to aid in absorption.
The other way to take this compound is through injection. You can do this by mixing the compound with about 2 cc of oil or sterile water and injecting it that way. Even grinding up the particles as fine as you can you will have to use about an 18 gauge needle to inject this concoction. I would suggest using the DMSO method above to do this.

Effective Dose: 50 - 100 mgs. every other day.

I'd rather go with the Synovex-H and yes you have to get the estrogen out of this one too. But, there are sites that sell the estrogen solubolizer that will take care of the estro.

In the end a box of 10carts will yield anywhere from 16-18grams of Test Prop. Depending on which method of conversion you use.

just pay the few extra bucks and dont worry about the estrogen, thats not something to take lightly

A few extra bucks???

Plus, then I have to worry about whether its fake or not. So can you point me in the right direction of where to find these estandiol solubilizers? Are they easily and legally obtained? Does anyone know anyone who has taken out the estandiol to get at the prop or tren?

Synovex-H sounds like its easier to get than implus(i haven't seen it yet, just heard about it), so i'll probably go with that. I need to find out what has the most prop for the money. Or I might do a prop/tren combo since they are both scheduled to shoot eod anyways. That would make it simple.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back