P-gh?

tonee

professional bodybuilder
I recently ordered a bottle of liquidex (AnastrozoleCitrate 1mg/ml 30ml) from Universal Kits. I received a free bottle of P-GH with my order and I was just wondering if anyone is familiar with this. I provided a link at the bottom. Any feedback is appreciated...thank you.

http://universalkits.com/P-GH.htm

Last edited:
I had a female friend use the stuff and she said she definately felt something from it... helped her slim up a bit she claims... I personally have not used it...

Bump. Id also like info on this, i received some free with my liquidex as well.

Fantom, Do you know if she injected it or if she took it orally?

does anyone else have any info?

I heard some mods here where trying the stuff out......DADAWG for one.
Bump for more info^

my freind just got some also gonna try it soon anybody else notice how high those liquid prices got almost double from 2 weeks ago wonder if the heat is on him also

P-gh

Ahhhh, P-GH! I got some from them too... I've been on it now for over a month and it WORKS! I actually posted about it a few weeks into it... I think LR was starting to sell something similar befor their unfortunate problems.
I do .25 in the morning and .25 in the evening.....Give it a shot! LOL

Combine it with 1 methyl testosterone....I'm as skeptical as they come, but I'll back P-GH. Unfortunateley it falls under the HR bill with the pro-steroids and pro-hormones, so we'll see how long they let this one stay around.

Thanks for the info. What im trying to figure out is if this stuff is even worth me using. BTW-Tonee is my workout partner. We are currently on a 500mg/week of test enanthate, and we are going to be running IGF post cycle for 4 weeks. Im thinking we should just leave the P-GH alone, any suggestions are welcome. Thanks again.

NYC

We have been getting a lot feedback lately in regards to P-GH and it has all been real good, amazing actually. Also I have been using it religiously for the past two months and also have great things to say about it. You feel awesome, sleep like a baby, lean out a little (some a lot) become more vascular and most of all I feel like it reduces the AS associated sides. Everyone who has been on GH comparitively says it's better, it works faster andmakes you feel much better. It is sold as an oral product but is sterile. If you have any other questions jsut ask I'm sure some of those who have received free kits lately will have some news to share.

That's very interesting to hear, especially the part about reducing AS associated sides. So, you would suggest that we use this in conjunction with a AS cycle? I appreciate the info.

Thanks for that reply Mr.Universe. All the positive feedback is definitely catching my interest. I am also interested in knowing what the benefits would be if taken in conjuction with an AS cycle.

Can anyone else share their experience with P-GH?

Last edited:
Results I've gotten in 5 weeks are drugged results. Everyone who sees me says I'm leaner everyday. VEINS, VEINS, AND MORE VEINS! I'm jacking, hehe, with 1-methyl test, 200mg a day, and 2cc's sustanon250 a week. I've never gotten results like this. I did 2 HGH Humatrope kits with Winstrol (winny) and Sustanon (sust) 2 years ago, and I did'nt even get close to the results I've gotten by stacking the PGH to it. I'm going to keep trying it with other gear. One thing I have noticed is that I seemed to build a tolerance to HGH, with this stuff I dont. I deffinately think anyone who is as serious as I am about bodybuilding should add it to their current stack. I SWEAR I DID NOT THINK IT WAS GOING TO WORK WHEN I STARTED IT..... awesome stuff.

Back