Pct help needed, suggestions ???

kremken

Hello guys,
I have started a cycle of dbol at 30 mg after 3 days at 30mg I switched to 40 mg, I has been 15 days. 6 days after starting dbol I also started test E (forgot about it), so first shot was of 100mg and 2 days ago had a shot of 250mg (was trying to gradually up the dosage, but other forum members said it was nonsense and I should discontinue my cycle). Should I wait out till test clears out completely and then start pct (I discontinued dbol today) or as soon as I get it ? (I know you have to wait out near 2 weeks, but in this situation I am lost).

How should I train during the waiting period ?
PCT needed 3 or 4 weeks ?
When to start again ? 2+4 (on+pct) later ?

check your thread i posted in there remodeling your entire bullshit cycle. not sure where you got that from

Test E takes 21 days to bleed down enough for you to start PCT.

So wait 21 days after your last injection then start PCT.
Train and eat the same, if not harder than before. You'll thank me later.

Can I take ostarine with my PCT ? As it is spring and I wouldn't like to pack on fat while eating in surplus not to lose muscle.

Dbol for 2 weeks and test e for one week? Huh?
Bailing out on your cycle and asking when you can start pct and your next cycle?
Do you understand what was wrong with your cycle?
Do you have an understanding of the compounds you will do on your cycle and your pct after?

If you are clear on what was wrong with whatever this cycle is.....and you understand all the compounds.......then no need to stop or to pct, just start cycling correctly right now!!! If you dont understand yet and need to pct because you dont understand cycling then you've answered the question.

What I am trying to say I'd you either understand and cycle right now.....or you dont understand and your cycle shouldn't begin until you do.

When to start your pct?......as santa said, around 3 weeks. Personally I liked to start earlier and run my pct longer at lower doses but that's me.

Pct for how long?.....well 4 to 6 weeks low dose clomid and nolva

When to start next cyle?.......when you know what you're doing, and not a second before.

Can you take ostarine during pct?.....fuck no. If ostarine works then it is suppressive

One last thing......you've been taking some series of compounds for 2 weeks and you're worried about losing muscle doing pct? Huh? What? You haven't gained any muscle to lose on this 2 week cycle. Work out hard and eat at maintenance or just below. If you cant get amazing results with diet alone then steroids will help you exactly ZERO. Diet right and workout hard and steroids (run correctly) will help you.

Start over with your research and ask questions about what you dont understand. Right now ya dont know what ya dont know. You will know what you're weak areas are once you begin learning about cycling.

Good luck bro. Learn and ask

yeah ive been gone a while, lost my job and my GF left me since i was broke. taking antidepressants to stay in control and feel better but still feel like shit. i got hooked to sleeping pills and basically spent an entire month in my bed sleeping. my mom did an intervention and kicked my butt.
anyway..
How long will your pct be there for man?

Last edited:
Hello guys,
I have started a cycle of dbol at 30 mg after 3 days at 30mg I switched to 40 mg, I has been 15 days. 6 days after starting dbol I also started test E (forgot about it), so first shot was of 100mg and 2 days ago had a shot of 250mg (was trying to gradually up the dosage, but other forum members said it was nonsense and I should discontinue my cycle). Should I wait out till test clears out completely and then start pct (I discontinued dbol today) or as soon as I get it ? (I know you have to wait out near 2 weeks, but in this situation I am lost).

training should be the same if not harder bro all the way through past pct. alot of people stop training as hard after their last test pin but they forget about the esther halflives.

training should be the same if not harder bro all the way through past pct. alot of people stop training as hard after their last test pin but they forget about the esther halflives.

for real there, training should go way past pct and if it was me, id keep it the same during my weekly workouts.
its like eating on a bulk cycle, you eat alot during but many forget to keep eating the same afterwards, if they want to keep their gains at least.

Hello guys,

we would lovev to get an update from you op, let us know how its going.

Back