Peptide dosage/best method of injection/time for injecting ?

Aussie_bob

Hi guys been looking into peptides for a while and have tried RP6 and CJC no dac , with good results . Wanted to run another cycle but want to do it right this time.... was hoping if I could ask those who have a lot more knowledge on the topic for some advise...

I am planning on using a combination of GHRP-6,Mod grf 1-29, Igf-Lr3, Hexarelin.

Was hoping someone could breakdown for me what to use when ? ( ie- what needs to be used pre workout , before sleep , on an empty stomach, etc)

What is the best way of using each ( subq,IM)?

The Dosage for bodybuilding ( im 90 kg , approx 200 lbs) ?

What should each peptide be reconstituted with ( from what ive read ; Rp6, Cjc - use Bacteriostatic Water and for the IGF - use Acetic Acid 0.6% , not sure on Hex...) ?

THANKS HEAPS GUYS , know its a lot to ask but know there is no substitute for experience so was hoping someone who has been on the well travelled path of peptides could help it would be much appreciated...

Also would you recommend I add anything , my goal is muscle gain , not too fussed with fat loss.

Thanks again.

Revised Q:

RP6:

Reconstitute: Bacteriostatic water
Body building Dose : 100mcg x 3 a day
Ideal injection time: Morning: Empty stomach , PWO: 15min after Igf-Lr3 , Night: Dont eat anything for 30mins after shot.
Injection site/method : Subq

Cjc (no dac) :

Body building Dose : 100mcg x 3 a day ( though from what ive read going higher wont cause desensitisation)
Ideal Injection time: Along with the Ghrp to combine the benifit.
Injection site/method : Subq , Question- Combining Rp6 & Cjc in a syringe wont be detramental, will it? ( its all going in subq so cant see why it would matter...)
Reconstitute: Bacteriostatic water

Lr3:

Body building Dose : Start at 25mcg, build to 50mcg, 100mcg max.
Ideal Injection time: PWO.
Injection site/method : bi-lat IM , inject in the last muscle trained.
Reconstitute: Acetic Acid

Hex:
havent really found much on it yet... will put up something after ive done a bit more reading....

Q: Im very new to the pep game so if im wrong on something or could do anything differently to improve results plz shoot. thx....

I would drop the hex.

I would up the dose on ghrp6 to 150-250mcg and on cjc to 150mcg, yes you can combine them in the same syringe.

Look into igf1 des for pre wo and mgf for post wo.

thx for the input vibe,

got the hex free so hoping to use it before it dead...haha

with the des , what dose would you suggest?

thx for the input vibe,

got the hex free so hoping to use it before it dead...haha

with the des , what dose would you suggest?

des 15min pre workout @ 60-100mcg injected bi-laterally into the muscle group trained (bi-lat means that lets say your dose is 60mcg and you're training shoulders, you will pin each shoulder 30mcg)

Back