Peptide only stack...New to Peptides

WeightMonkey

Hey guys,

Im new to peptides and have done a good amount of research on them. I'm thinking about doing igf1-lr3 @ 50 mcg bilaterally post workout. Im going to run this for 4 weeks on 4 off for probably 3 cycles. I was wondering if anyone could let me know if I should/could take another pep on top of that? I'm trying to gain a few pounds of muscle and burn some fat over the next 8-12 weeks. also taking protein, creatine, bcaa's and my diet is really good (most days!) Thanks for the help!

IGF-1 is good for mass so bulk with it. GHRP-6 would be good for strength and Eating. Its sort of like insulin I hear and you can get a lil hypoglymic, so hit up a decent amount of carbs. Ive never ran it before. I ran GHRP-6 and Cjc-1295 together and I hear it gets ppl good IGF-1 levels. Someone smarter will chime in. Hopefully.

I've been using CJC-1295 nodac / GHRP-6 for quite a while now.
My GH and IGF are at a nice level right now, I look much more cut and vascular, getting awesome sleep, and feel great in the gym.
I'd recommend starting with CJC nodac and GHRP6, as the IGF's can get very very expensive. Plus, when you raise your GH levels, your IGF with also go up.

Try this to start, and you can mess with dosages later on:
100mcg GHRP-6 2-3 times a day (spaced evenly apart)
200mcg CJC-1295 nodac ED, or 400-500 EOD

And Remember Never ingest food ~30 minutes before or after a dose

Back