Peptides in a Bridging Cycle

WaRose

Hi, I am looking for some professional insights into my thoughts on a bridging cycle I plan to run till mid-summer when I get back onto AAS (8 weeks).

After researching on peptides and evaluating my goals, I plan to go with GHRP-6 (100mcg 3/day)and CJC 1295 (100mcg 3/day) in order to ward off fat gaining tendency and preserve gains through my current cardio regimen. Does this sound reasonable? What sort of results should I expect? I haven't really decided yet, still in the research phase. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Also, Is RUI still the preferred go-to lab with regard to 'tides or has the general opinion changed since I last saw the reviews?

Thanks!

Hi, I am looking for some professional insights into my thoughts on a bridging cycle I plan to run till mid-summer when I get back onto AAS (8 weeks).

After researching on peptides and evaluating my goals, I plan to go with GHRP-6 (100mcg 3/day)and CJC 1295 (100mcg 3/day) in order to ward off fat gaining tendency and preserve gains through my current cardio regimen. Does this sound reasonable? What sort of results should I expect? I haven't really decided yet, still in the research phase. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Also, Is RUI still the preferred go-to lab with regard to 'tides or has the general opinion changed since I last saw the reviews?

Thanks!

if its for summer and you dont want crazy hunger in your test subject then I rec GHRP-2. no extra hunger and i think its possibly a wee bit better.
but if bulking then the extra hunger may be good.

For lab research, RUI-PRODUCTS IS my place to go. HIGH quality and no issues over the passed like 5 years. I deff would rec them for Peptides, there better then most out there.

I also rec you check out IGF1LR3 for a lab study, VERY good stuff.

Last edited:
if its for summer and you dont want crazy hunger in your test subject then I rec GHRP-2. no extra hunger and i think its acually a wee bit better.
but if bulking then the extra hunger may be good.

For lab research, RUI-PRODUCTS IS my place to go. HIGH quality and no issues over the passed like 5 years. I deff would rec them for Peptides, there better then most out there.

I also rec you check out IGF1LR3 for a lab study, VERY good stuff.
Agree 100%. Ghrp-6 will make you hungry as hell so if you're trying to diet down then you should go with ghrp-2.

I often used igf-1 lr3 while coming off cycle to help keep gains.

RUI is the best research site out there for chems and peptides.

Thanks guys!
As always, this forum is so informative. Will do some more research and get back to you if I have questions regarding IGF lr3.

Have a good one!

Back