Peptides in freezer for 2 yrs.?

Cakalac

Informed Member
Guys I have been out the game for 2 years. I have had some GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 in the freezer the whole time. It never had the water added. It is just frozen peptide powder in the vial. What are the chances this is still good? Just getting back and trying to figure out what I got that's good and what's not. Thanks guys!

Guys I have been out the game for 2 years. I have had some GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 in the freezer the whole time. It never had the water added. It is just frozen peptide powder in the vial. What are the chances this is still good? Just getting back and trying to figure out what I got that's good and what's not. Thanks guys!

Very good in my opinion! I would use them!

Yessir I would use them. I just used some igf I had in the freezer at least a year and it was fine.

With those two you should be able to get a flushing feeling after inject to see if still potent but I think it should be fine. Worst vase would be it's degraded and losing potency but I would think it's fine frozen. I have done this multiple times. I try not to let them sit for too long but with my igf, I had a 10 pack from a shady peptide company and some was really good and some was hard to say, so I got more thru other places and that just sat. I actually had one vial that I'm sure was bunk because I had another one or two like that when I first got them

Back