Phil Heath

Vegas

1890.jpg

mr-usa2.jpg

2006colpro_interv5a_sm.jpg

wow... hes more impressive than almost all the bodybuilders of today in my opinion... think he'll ever be a mr olympia?

THAT is very impressive!!!
Small waist & in Aboot pic he look flawless!
Better than Coleman & Cutler.

Great pics, but you really can't compare him to Cutler. They actually train together frequently... I have a pic of them working out together and Cutler just dwarfs him. That being said, he's a youngin in the sport and definately has MR. O written all over him IMO. Great genetics and proportions. I think this is taking a step in the right direction for the industry...

I agree with outlawtas2. He is nowhere near big enough to step on the same stage as Ronnie or Jay. His delts and arms great....but not Cutler great. His legs and back appear smooth and underdeveloped for an iffbb pro.

His waist is still small. Time will tell if he can keep it that way after he adds the size he needs to be an Olympia competitor.

John Benz said:
I agree with outlawtas2. He is nowhere near big enough to step on the same stage as Ronnie or Jay. His delts and arms great....but not Cutler great. His legs and back appear smooth and underdeveloped for an iffbb pro.

His waist is still small. Time will tell if he can keep it that way after he adds the size he needs to be an Olympia competitor.

You could say that about the other pics but 8-16 8:41 pic the last Aboot posted would say otherwise.

Toolifter and Tensity use to know him from back in the day when he first started lifting. They'll tell you he was a freak!

He would have been top 8 in this years Mr. O -
I'll put a R100 bucks on him being top 3 at this next arnold

He and Vic Martinez are absolute perfection IMO.He may not be as big as some, but neither is his waist. His proportions and lines are flawless.

Back