Pip problems/ filtering question

J-Radical

Seasoned Vet
So i made 100ml of test e with the help of some help from people here. So thanks to them. .02 and .18 when it comes to BA and BB and I used cottonseed oiol.

My question is can filtering thru a .2 syringe filter instead of a .45 help with PIP. Not getting any pain at first but it really starts the next day or 2 days after. What can cause this and what can I do to remedy this problem. Thanks for all help.

I have received 2 different Test E raws from pretty reputable sources. The first, was a straight powder. This is what I used to this conversion. The second I got from another source was hard and together like I read it is sometimes. I haven't tried this yet but plan on putting it in the freezer to help break it up and try to make it this week. Could this be an issue??

I always filter with a .22um filter. I used to filter with syringe filters, but my tren powder was so dirty that even after filtering, some scum could be seen in the bottom of the vials a couple days later. Currently using vacuum filters, way better.

Just break the rocky powder with your hands, through the plastic, no need to freeze the powder. Test e dissolves very easily, you should have no problems.

But yeah, regarding to filters a .22 will certainly be better than a .45

Alot can contribute to having pip. As said above is correct. A .45 filter does not remove bacteria and such to make it safe for injecting. Alot of people do it but the standard for pharmacueticals is .2 or .22. How about posting your recipe and process of doing things so we can see if there's any problems.

51.71 ML Cottonseed Oil
30 g Test E Powder
2mls BA
18mls BB

For a total of 100mls at 300mgs

I used a pan and water to heat the products as I mixed them. I then used a .45 to filter it into a sterile sealed vial

This was the more powdery raw that I used.

Last edited:
51.71 ML Cottonseed Oil
30 g Test E Powder
2mls BA
18mls BB

For a total of 100mls at 300mgs

I used a pan and water to heat the products as I mixed them. I then used a .45 to filter it into a sterile sealed vial

This was the more powdery raw that I used.

All that looks good. Try the .22 filtration and see. You can refilter what you have all ready made. The powder difference isn't your problem. If you get some dirty raws it will still be sterile you just won't get as much after filtering.

Hey mates,

Test E @ 300mg/ml is going to hurt.

I had swelling and pain at a little over 200mg/ml. I'm not sure if this is common with Test E of any quality, but I often hear people experience major pain from Test E at around this concentration or higher.

You could try lowering the dose to 200mg/ml by adding more oil, and see if that will help reduce the pain.

From my experience, Test C is painless compared to Test E, so go with Test C next time.

My testE 300mg is painless. I've made T400 with 160mg testE 160mg testC and 80mg prop with little pip.

My only comment to this is that everybody assumes there raws are 100%, when in reality they can be as little as 40% or even lower in purity. I think that's why a lot of smaller UGL are under dosed. I am sure some under dose to cheat the customer, but others I think really don't know the purity of the raws they use, so when the brew a 300mg/ml batch it might actually be 150mg/ml. Unless you are testing every batch of raws you get how do you really know what you end up with as a final product.

My testE 300mg is painless. I've made T400 with 160mg testE 160mg testC and 80mg prop with little pip.

Yeah I've had test 300 and test 350 that was close to painless. They were from pretty reliable sources so I don't think they were underdosed.

Have u used the same recipe and process as I did. If not what can u recommend I do differently??

Depending on how bad the pip is on what you already made I would refilter with .2 and try it out. You don't need BB for testE at 300mg/ml unless you want it thinner then you can do 10%bb.

Hey mate, good to know Test E can be painless at that concentration. Have you ever had Test E that would hurt at around 300mg or lower? If yes, what do you think was the cause of the pain? I have heard brewers speculated about carbolic acid in Test E being the cause.

ran things thru a .2 and the pain was drastically reduced. This stuff was first filtered thru a .45 and then after the problems the .2

Could this have something to do with the double filtering or is that just overkill?

It's not overkill but its not needed. The .2 will remove everything needed for injections when the .45 will not. Glad to hear you got it worked out

Back