Pissed Off

vegitto1

hey bros,
i just got my shipment of d-bol and winny! i was suppose to get BD 10mg d-bol and BD 5mg yellow winny! All of a sudden he says he got in 10mg russian d-bol and zambon winny! i get them in ***** zip lock bags to! the d-bol is plain, round white with a score. The Winstrol (winny) is round and pink with a score! This shit could be anything but insists its real and gave me more Winstrol (winny) and free clomid for the hassle! I don't know what the hell to do. I have no choice but to take it I guess! I have no clue what make the d-bol and they are supposely zambon Winstrol (winny), the Winstrol (winny) didn't come in foil either, the clomid came loose to but i know the clomid is good. I got steam coming out of my ears and want to kill the guy! I can't post pics either! I hope its legit or that guy is ****. I also got qv teston 200 from him and currently taking it and i love it! The d-bol came in a sealed bottle, writing on it was not in english and it had a lot of dots on the bottle. He then gave me the tabs in a bag! The Winstrol (winny) came in a plain bag, suppose to be 2mg zambons! Mine are pink with a score down one side and also does anyone know what the 2mg zambon tabs look like up close since all the pics i find they are in foil. some i hear have a "w" on the and some i hear have a score on each side! like i said mine just have one score but look like the zambons. help plz

i am gonna kill my source! now he says the Winstrol (winny) is 5mg tabs not 2mg and wants some of them back now! WTF, like i said they are pink with a score down one side. are there any 5mg winstrol out there that are pink with a score down one side?

a guy in town but came from a respected source from out of town. my research shows that its prolly bunk. you can't find a decent ***** source these days. I'm sick of getting ripped off! i am gonna rip his head off and shit down his throat

Last edited:
vegitto1 said:
i am gonna kill my source! now he says the Winstrol (winny) is 5mg tabs not 2mg and wants some of them back now! WTF, like i said they are pink with a score down one side. are there any 5mg winstrol out there that are pink with a score down one side?
Don't give them back. It's his fvck up! What source would ask for goods to be given back LOL!!!

Back