Planning new cycle, would like help/ideas

eynow

So I haven't touched gear in over 2 years now. I've only done 2 cycles, test only. After my last cycle I still gained. Right now I'm starting to lose muscle. I'm really have low self confidence about my arms. I'm 5'6" 165lbs right now, before my first cycle my arms unflexed measured 12.5", after first cycle 13.75. Before 2nd cycle 14.75 after 15.25". I would say about a month after PCT they measured 15.5" and was keeping them there for a while. Got sick a few times, injured my elbows took some time off and they been staying at 15". So I want to cycle again. I would like to do test and tren. I only know what and how much to run with test, is it the same or different with adding tren? I ran .25 eod of adex, 2 weeks after last pin I started PCT with clomid and nolva. First cycle was 500mg a week for 12 weeks, 2nd cycle was 625 a week for 15 weeks. Getting blood work in my area is not possible not even through a doctor, I tried 3 different doctors. Any help would be much appreciated.

Also, I got mild acne from both cycle. I guess you can say I'm acne prone. My whole face doesn't break out, I just get one of two big stubborn pimples here or there. My 2nd cycle I went tanning twice a week and that really helped. Since last week, I'm getting those pimples like I did when I was on test. Anybody have an idea why?

Tren isn't something you want to jump into after doing a couple of test cycles. I would look into deca instead. You would need to have caber or prami on hand in case of prolactin sides. Did you look into private bloodwork? There's links in the ology faq's thread on where to get private bloodwork done. It's really not a good idea to run a cycle without bloodwork. Your estrogen might have been too high when getting acne. Hard to say without bloodwork...

Tren isn't something you want to jump into after doing a couple of test cycles. I would look into deca instead. You would need to have caber or prami on hand in case of prolactin sides. Did you look into private bloodwork? There's links in the ology faq's thread on where to get private bloodwork done. It's really not a good idea to run a cycle without bloodwork. Your estrogen might have been too high when getting acne. Hard to say without bloodwork...

My state is against private lab blood work. It sucks but I've looked into it.

Back