Planning next cycle to begin gathering supplies

MJF

WWPBBD
I am currently on cycle, but want to plan my next one so I can start getting everything purchased. Current cycle is test e 800mg/wk, deca 500mg/wk, hcg 800iu/wk, and 4 weeks of d-bol @ 60mg ed in the beginning as a kicker. I didn't handle that much d-bol very well and had to abandon it at 4 weeks instead of the 6 I planned. Everything else is going great.

I am very curious to try eq. In fact I had the gear to do it this time, but wasn't donating blood so I got scared about rbc count and hematocrit levels. But now I donate regularly so I'm back to wanting to try it.

I saw a cycle laid out on another site that went like this: test e, 1-16, d-bol wk 1-6, eq wk1-16, hcg 1-16, then towards the end of the cycle they had anavar for approx 6 weeks and tren ace for 6-8 weeks. Does that sound reasonable or dumb? Would adding deca be good or too much?

My dodages would probably be: test 800mg, eq 600mg, d-bol 40mg/ day, 800iu hcg, tren 50mg ed, deca 500- 600 if added, anavar, not sure yet.

Thoughts? This would be approx December time frame. I'm scared of tren because I'm aggressive enough already.

I just looked back and their cycle was a little messed up. They inly ran eq for 8 weeks. I wouldn't run eq less than 16 weeks.

I know some people have advised against d-bol in the beginning and anavar at the end because of liver problems. If you had to pick one, which would you use? Or would you run d-bol only 4 weeks, then run the var at the end.

Actually, iv used dbol for the first 4 weeks for my 14 week cycle and last 5 weeks i used var. i got great results.

A blood test after 6 weeks will tell you if running var at the tail end is a good idea or not. Let your liver decide that one. ;)

What are you looking to get from EQ? I still honestly don't feel it has much of a place in the bb/pl community as the only real benefits from it (that I can see) are RBC generation and potential appetite increase. If you're a "hard gainer", and have issues getting food down, I guess I can understand - but otherwise it just seems a waste to me.

If you're looking to try something new that I feel would truly benefit you, I'd look into masteron. It has become one of my favorites now as it just brings together the things other compounds seem to lack. It gives a good hardness to your muscles and really pops those veins out.

There's a reason why test/tren/mast are the "holy trinity" of AAS. If you're not ready for tren, don't sweat it - it's not ABSOLUTELY necessary. (sorry 9'er :p)

Interesting. I will most likely try the tren next cycle. How would you lay out that cycle, dosage amoint, frequency, and such? Hcg with that as well I assume?

I do have a hard time getting all the food down normally. I'm not all thay interested in vascularity, even though it seems to be the gauge of if you're in shape or not. My arms are already veiny like crazy and my legs are starting to get that way now that I'm training them properly.

Interesting. I will most likely try the tren next cycle. How would you lay out that cycle, dosage amoint, frequency, and such? Hcg with that as well I assume?

There are so many variables involved with how a person reacts to each hormone - it's hard for me to really lay one out. For example, I enjoy higher test, and I am pretty strict on my estradiol control. Therefore I tend to run test in the 800mg+/wk range, where others tend to need to keep it lower.

Tren also is very individual as sides tend to dictate how much you can tolerate and still see the benefits. Many tend to stick to a smaller dose the first time or two (350-450mg/wk) using acetate EOD/ED. I found that I personally like to keep it between 600-800mg/wk and opt for enanthate as it's cheaper per milligram and I've run it enough times to understand what to do with side effects.

Masteron, I have yet to see any real sides from as I'm not prone to MPB or other androgenic side effects. I probably wouldn't go any lower than 600mg/wk for a minimum of twelve weeks. I do prefer enanthate with mast as well, but that's also more of a financial decision than anything.

Total length of your cycle depends on several factors too. Are you on TRT/B&C? Do you have issues recovering if not? Does your lifestyle allow you to remain on AAS for longer periods (think oil rig guys, or deployed folks), or do you have a time restriction?

As I pretty much only run long esters, I have plenty of flexibility in what my pinning schedule is like. I usually end up going to an EOD or M-W-F type schedule due to the volume of oil I'm injecting, but if I was only pinning like 6ml a week, I'd probably stick to E3.5D for convenience.

HCG is kind of tricky. I like the rule of thumb where it's 500iu/wk split into two doses, but on heavier cycles, I have increased the amount by another 250-500iu to see if there is any benefit. I don't care about shrinkage, and I'm on TRT - but I want to make sure (from a health perspective) that I'm not dominating other hormones too much like DHEA. I do think that 500iu is fine for most though.

As usual, I strongly advise labwork dictates ancillary use. If 5 weeks in your blood work shows high estradiol and ALT/AST, time to bump up the AI and look into better/more liver protection.

I think that about covers everything without being super specific as I don't feel that there's such thing as a multiple compound cookie cutter approach to a cycle. A lot of it has to simply do with trial and error; find what works best for you, and go from there. :)

Lots of info there, but a quick response: I'm on trt so I B&C. I can mame my schedule flexible enough to do anything I like. I like to keep test at min 600mg per week, preferably 800mg. I have a bad case of gyno from 15 years ago in the prohormone craze so I'm very prone a d keep estradiol in check, maybe even a little low at times out of fear. If I had the money, I'd just have the glands removed and be done.

I run hcg on cycle at min 500iu, but thjs time bumped it up around approx 800 if my mixture came out exactly right. That was based on something I read here from IMT staff a long time ago (or possibly misread and made it up).

Test, deca and hcg I try to split into Wednesday and Saturday injections. That way I only pin twice a week. It's weird. I can pin right quad, but left freaks me out so I start to panic. Almost tried a delt once but chickened out with needle half way in. So I'm stuck with wife doing glute shots and right quad for pinning spots.

Lots of info there, but a quick response: I'm on trt so I B&C. I can mame my schedule flexible enough to do anything I like. I like to keep test at min 600mg per week, preferably 800mg. I have a bad case of gyno from 15 years ago in the prohormone craze so I'm very prone a d keep estradiol in check, maybe even a little low at times out of fear. If I had the money, I'd just have the glands removed and be done.

I run hcg on cycle at min 500iu, but thjs time bumped it up around approx 800 if my mixture came out exactly right. That was based on something I read here from IMT staff a long time ago (or possibly misread and made it up).

Test, deca and hcg I try to split into Wednesday and Saturday injections. That way I only pin twice a week. It's weird. I can pin right quad, but left freaks me out so I start to panic. Almost tried a delt once but chickened out with needle half way in. So I'm stuck with wife doing glute shots and right quad for pinning spots.

So it sounds like you have plenty of flexibility in how you can do things then. I really like longer cycles as I don't have to worry about recovery, so 16-24 weeks is totally doable as long as a blood test here and there don't show any issues. If you really want to try EQ, you have the time to do it right, I just think it's a little overhyped as it needs higher doses for 16 weeks or more. Donating is a big one too. As you're always on, you really need to be donating as-is. ;)

Delts are sooooo easy and painless. I know it seems scary as they're much smaller than other groups, but I've been able to stuff upwards of 6ml of oil into them without any problems. (I recommend starting smaller of course)

Quads are how I learned to pin (TRT), so I've always been comfortable with them. I've had geysers of blood, hit the godforsaken illiotibial band (not fun), and even punched holes into nerves before getting it down to a science. It's really just a matter of doing it and not panicking when you get something unexpected. I will say that I was very hesitant for a couple weeks after nailing a nerve as I felt a lightning bolt shoot up my leg and it began to kick on its own accord. :p

The more sites you have down, the better off you are. Scar tissue WILL happen otherwise, which you don't want. I wasn't taught rotation, and only pinned my right quad for some time. I now have an area about the size of a quarter that is near impossible to push a needle through, as it has the consistency of cork/stale cheese.

Back