Please, I need some help about this cycle

andre191

Hey guys, please need some help with the new cycle:
I started on Monday 27th July a new cycle of steroids. I am injecting myself three times a week (mon - wed - fri) of 1 ml of each steroid each day.

My cycle is as follows:
mon - deca 1ml
wed - deca 1ml
fri - sustanon 1ml

mon - primobolan 1ml
wed - sustanon 1ml
fri - primobolan 1ml

mon - sustanon 1ml
wed - primobolan (today 13th July)1ml
fri - sustanon 1ml

mon - winstrol 1ml
wed - winstrol 1ml
fri - vitamin B12 (non steroids)

mon - vitamin B12 (non steroids)

I weight 62kg, and I am 173cm tall.
My average protein intake per day is of 140gr - 150gr divided in 6 meals, plus carbs (brown bread for breakfast, muslei for mid-morning break and potatoes / cous cous for lunch)
I work out 5 - 6 times a week, two muscles groups each day (triceps - chest, biceps - shoulders, arms - back, and repeating). Each day I train every muscle group with 5 - 7 exercises, 15 minutes abs in between and on with the next muscle group and 5 - 7 exercises. This is a new routine for me as until a month ago I used to train less and I have now added new routines.

Now my questions are:

As I have not seen any increase until today being the mid-third week, in the body weight, is this normal? If so, when will I gain weight?

Is this classified as a light cycle? Worth doing?

What would be the best suggestion to push my body to the max and make this cycle work and be worth?

Shall I add any cardio even considering I am a naturally slim body?

To make me more cut without loosing muscles what would you suggest to do?

I would like to define my lower abs and sides waist, how do I do that? Is Winstrol going to help?

THANKS A LOT GUYS!

PS- forgot to add, I am also been taking for the past month monohydrate creatine (1000mg) in a dose of 6000mg per day.

That's a shitty cycle. Very shitty cycle! Why did you do 2 shots of deca and never touch it again? Deca should be ran 12 weeks min. Im guessing this is your first cycle so you should be doing test ONLY. Who the hell gave you this cycle plan? Theyre an idiot. If I'm reading this right next week you'll only be taking Winstrol (winny) and B12? You need to drop the primo and Winstrol (winny) and just run the sus. Or better yet, STOP. Run post cycle therapy (pct) save your gear til you know what the hell youre doing before you fuck yourself up.

Oh boy...let's start with your cycle history weight and height in pounds and inches, age, and exactly what do you have as far as gear, mg per ml of each and how many ml

Oh boy...let's start with your cycle history weight and height in pounds and inches, age, and exactly what do you have as far as gear, mg per ml of each and how many ml and what exactly are your goals to bulk up or cut?

we tried to help this guy out in his first thread, he just reposted the same fucking post.

GOD DAMNIT. do what we ask so we can help you.

It sounds like your going to fuck your body up son.:spank:

Back