possibly too much excess on my pct

Onslow

finished my 3rd tren ace test prop winny cycle. caught a little flack months back but I understand. starting a fourth tren ace test prop 10 week cycle in a few weeks. added 25mg ed proviron. got a good pct. aromasin and arimidex, and cabaser. probably overkill but that's the problem. I'm thinking about adding hcg pre-pct. I'm 36 y/o with no previous gyno probs. I've had very good results. just wanted to know if all the extra precautionary meds may do more harm than good.

you don't have PCT. You have two aromatase inhibitors and a dopamine agonist. Neither of those are SERMs. They won't help reboot your HPTA at all.

wtf did you do the past 3 times if you aren't knowledgeable yet?

I've had very good results with AI only. I was just asking about the addition of proviron. thanx from 3 of your responses but I don't need an Australian lecturer. I'm not hear to argue nor to hear a sermon but just looking honest feedback. never taken serms just ai. I'm 240lbs 14% bf. sorry I'm not trying to be rude. I'm 35 and getting older. my first cycle was when I was 32y/o. never needed it before. my body is and always be very fit and vascular. no offense but i dont want to look like jay Cutler at all. never ever have. but I'm sorry I bothered this site. you guys be safe.

I've had very good results with AI only. I was just asking about the addition of proviron. thanx from 3 of your responses but I don't need an Australian lecturer. I'm not hear to argue nor to hear a sermon but just looking honest feedback. never taken serms just ai. I'm 240lbs 14% bf. sorry I'm not trying to be rude. I'm 35 and getting older. my first cycle was when I was 32y/o. never needed it before. my body is and always be very fit and vascular. no offense but i dont want to look like jay Cutler at all. never ever have. but I'm sorry I bothered this site. you guys be safe.

You have had very good results using an ai only ???? As a pct or on cycle support
What dose you being very fit and vascular have anything to do with a pct ???
So as you stated you have never used a serm so basically you have never done a pct
Your post is all over the shop mate all I can say is enjoy being on trt for the rest of your life
Also what dose onk being an Aussie have to do with anything ???
You sir are just a dumbass

You have had very good results using an ai only ???? As a pct or on cycle support
What dose you being very fit and vascular have anything to do with a pct ???
So as you stated you have never used a serm so basically you have never done a pct
Your post is all over the shop mate all I can say is enjoy being on trt for the rest of your life
Also what dose onk being an Aussie have to do with anything ???
You sir are just a dumbass

he's angry that I highlighted he has no idea what he's doing. Ego thing. Just look at how my 1 statement and 1 question became a "sermon"

I love that even though 30+ year olds come on ology, they're still the same mentality as the 20 year olds looking for cycling advice.

good advice came your way, hope you come back and follow up.

Back